- Assistance in the evaluation of new inventions, inventorship, ownership and related issues for new inventions.
- Preparation and prosecution of patent applications in the biotechnological, business method, chemical, chemical engineering, electrical, mechanical, and software areas, both in the U.S. and foreign countries with a focus on securing strong patent coverage.
- Representation in the litigation of utility and design patent infringement, inventorship disputes, and related patent cases, including appellate proceedings before state and federal appellate courts.
- Representation in governmental proceedings involving patents, including interference proceedings, reissue filings, inter parte and ex parte reexamination proceedings, and related appellate proceedings before the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Evaluation, creation and negotiation of agreements related to patents, technology transfer, and research and development.
- Assessment of client and third party patents through intellectual property audits and ongoing portfolio management and counseling.
- Flaster Greenberg’s Intellectual Property Department Continues to Grow; Welcomes Patent Shareholder Aaron EttelmanPress Release(April 8, 2021)
- Flaster Greenberg Adds Patent Attorney Mark R. Luderer to Firm's Growing Intellectual Property DepartmentPress Release(February 25, 2021)
- Press Release(January 27, 2021)
- (August 27, 2020)
- Intellectual Property Department Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg; Welcomes Seven Additional Patent Group MembersPress Release(January 14, 2020)
- Press Release(January 3, 2020)
- Press Release(August 20, 2018)
- Press Release(October 1, 2017)
- (November 1, 2016)
Articles & Alerts
- Law360(April 16, 2021)
- Philadelphia Business Journal(April 7, 2021)
- The Legal Intelligencer(March 30, 2020)
- Legal Alert(June 24, 2016)