Joseph T. McGinnis is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Intellectual Property Department and Patent Practice Group.
Prior to joining the firm, Joseph was a law clerk at a Pennsylvania firm where he drafted pre-litigation documentation including briefs and motions. In addition, he conducted document review and source checks. He also served as a judicial intern for a U.S. Magistrate Judge Joseph F. Saporito, Jr. for the Middle District of Pennsylvania conducting legal research, reviewing case files, and drafting reports. He also participated in court proceedings including settlement conferences and pretrial detention hearings.
Articles & Alerts
- DOJ Damages Due to Daimler’s Defeat DevicesVillanova Environmental Law Journal()
- Pennsylvania (pending)
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D.
- Business & Special Projects Editor, The Villanova Environmental Law Journal
- Northeastern University, M.S., Engineering Management
- Northeastern University, B.S., magna cum laude, Industrial Engineering