At Flaster Greenberg PC, Every Client Matters®. The entire Flaster Greenberg team works together to provide superior service to our clients, and our professional staff forms an integral part of that team.
We challenge our attorneys with stimulating work to serve our diverse and knowledgeable client base and provide growth and professional development opportunities so they are prepared to meet this challenge. Our growing and active environment provides the perfect setting in which ambitious and motivated individuals can flourish.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package which includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401K profit sharing.
We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in contributing to the success of Flaster Greenberg PC. To inquire about opportunities, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources
Flaster Greenberg PC
1810 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- The F/G Difference
- Why F/G?
- Attorney Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Press Release(July 13, 2021)
- Press Release(March 15, 2021)
- Flaster Greenberg Adds Patent Attorney Mark R. Luderer to Firm's Growing Intellectual Property DepartmentPress Release(February 25, 2021)
- Insurance Coverage Attorney Arthur R. Armstrong Joins Flaster Greenberg's Philadelphia Office as Shareholder, Bolstering Insurance Recovery GroupPress Release(February 18, 2021)
- Insurance Recovery Practice Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg with Addition of Three New Attorneys, Further Expanding South Florida Footprint(September 17, 2020)
- Flaster Greenberg Welcomes Back Shareholders; Bolsters Insurance Recovery Practice; and Expands Philadelphia OfficePress Release(July 31, 2020)
- Intellectual Property Department Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg; Welcomes Seven Additional Patent Group MembersPress Release(January 14, 2020)
- Press Release(January 3, 2020)
- Press Release(January 1, 2019)
- South Jersey Biz(April 26, 2017)
- Law360 Pulse(February 12, 2021)
- Invest: South Jersey(February 13, 2020)
- The Legal Intelligencer(February 12, 2020)