The Entrepreneurial Attorney
At Flaster Greenberg, Every Client Matters® and it is that practice-focused approach to law that sets us apart. Not every attorney is a Flaster Greenberg attorney because our culture, our clients and our team value “take charge” lawyers who are truly committed to owning their practices, managing their workload and building client relationships that last decades. Our shareholders are forward-thinking entrepreneurs who reap the rewards of ownership while offering outstanding client service and skilled legal counsel.
This entrepreneurial mindset allows our attorneys to build new practice areas while closely managing the economics of growth. It also means that our attorneys are able to respond to market trends and client demand rapidly and often with great success as they collaborate across practice area, office and industry. The lawyers who join Flaster Greenberg quickly learn to appreciate our straightforward compensation model, transparent management data and skilled administrative support in an atmosphere that allows them to maximize their client growth.
In addition to encouraging practice growth and client relationships, Flaster Greenberg has a strong tradition of providing professional development opportunities for both shareholders and associates so that they continually learn the latest developments in law and client service.
If you have the desire to become a true legal entrepreneur and take charge of your future, please contact Karen Roberts, Director of Human Resources, by emailing email@example.com.
- The F/G Difference
- Why F/G?
- Attorney Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Press Release(March 15, 2021)
- Flaster Greenberg Adds Patent Attorney Mark R. Luderer to Firm's Growing Intellectual Property DepartmentPress Release(February 25, 2021)
- Insurance Coverage Attorney Arthur R. Armstrong Joins Flaster Greenberg's Philadelphia Office as Shareholder, Bolstering Insurance Recovery GroupPress Release(February 18, 2021)
- Insurance Recovery Practice Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg with Addition of Three New Attorneys, Further Expanding South Florida Footprint(September 17, 2020)
- Flaster Greenberg Welcomes Back Shareholders; Bolsters Insurance Recovery Practice; and Expands Philadelphia OfficePress Release(July 31, 2020)
- Intellectual Property Department Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg; Welcomes Seven Additional Patent Group MembersPress Release(January 14, 2020)
- Press Release(January 3, 2020)
- Press Release(January 1, 2019)
- Philadelphia Business Journal(April 7, 2021)
- Law360 Pulse(February 12, 2021)
- The Philadelphia Business Journal(October 8, 2020)
- The Legal Intelligencer(October 7, 2020)
- The Legal Intelligencer(August 6, 2020)
- Invest: South Jersey(February 13, 2020)
- The Legal Intelligencer(February 12, 2020)