Last Modified: July 22, 2020
Flaster/Greenberg P.C. (“Flaster Greenberg”, the “firm,” "we", "us", or "our") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of confidential and “personal information” (information that directly or indirectly identifies individuals who may be clients, potential clients, staff, lawyers, law students, job applicants or others inside or outside the firm). It has always been and remains Flaster Greenberg’s policy to comply with the rules of professional conduct, which impose a duty to preserve and protect confidential client information, upon lawyers and other employees of the firm.
This notice does not apply to information collected, or obtained, by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link, or be accessible, from or on our website.
We only collect the data you give us to use to respond to you or to provide you with services you ask us to provide. We do not sell or loan your data.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect may include your name, job title, employer, company name (if self-employed), address, email address, and IP address. You may submit personal information to us when you complete a request for information or request to join our mailing list. We may also occasionally ask, on a voluntary basis, for personal information for our internal use, such as for marketing and research purposes. If you use a credit card to pay for legal services from us online through our website, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
How is your information used?
We may use your personal information for legitimate business purposes to do the following:
- to contact you and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- to carry out, monitor, and analyze our business or website operations;
- to provide you with legal services, if you are or become a client of the firm, and otherwise deal with you, and administer the matters you instruct us on;
- to send you communications (unless you tell us that you prefer us not to) regarding legal or law firm developments that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive publications or details of events or seminars that we consider may be of interest to you, you may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link in electronic marketing communications;
- to enter into or carry out contracts of various kinds;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance, or professional obligations that we may be subject to;
- process a payment that you have made for legal services provided by our firm or as a legal retainer to be held in trust for future services;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- collect amounts owned by you to our firm; and/or
- in connection with any legal actions or claims involving you and our firm.
Our processing of your personal information is necessary for us to, among other things, (i) comply with our legal obligations, including but not limited to, our professional/ethical obligations as lawyers (ii) defend our legal rights and claims or the rights of third parties, or (iii) use for marketing, promotion, or other types of client development. We will use your personal information for legitimate business purposes in a manner that ensures we are providing quality client service and comply with our ethical obligations. In addition, we have a legitimate interest in growing our business and protecting/establishing our reputation through marketing activities (we will, where applicable, obtain your consent to send such communications). Sometimes our processing of personal information will be necessary to perform a contract in which you may be a party.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for, or applicable to, a relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
Consistent with our professional obligations, it has always been the policy of the firm to exercise the utmost discretion regarding the information our clients entrust to us. We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your personal information with third parties outside of Flaster/Greenberg P.C. for marketing purposes. The only time we transfer your personal information (such as your name and email address) to a third party is when we are using a vendor, service provider, or subcontractor to provide services to you on our behalf (for example, to process your payment, use a third-party vendor who assist in preparing firm marketing mailings, or use Google Analytics to determine usage/traffic to our website). We request that these vendors not retain your contact information for any longer than is necessary to provide the products or services to you.
When we use external third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we take steps to ensure that they keep your information secure and not use it for their own direct marketing purposes. We may require consultants, suppliers, and vendors to maintain data protections consistent with reasonable and appropriate obligations of data processors, including, but not limited to, and where applicable, the GDPR and the CCPA. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
We do not collect sensitive information about you, unless such information is relevant to a professional service that we are providing you, and is reasonably necessary for us to carry out that service. If you provide unnecessary or unsolicited sensitive information to us, we will inform you that it will be deleted from our databases immediately.
“Sensitive information” includes personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or information specifying the sex life of the individual. Again, please do not send this to us if we do not specifically ask you for this information in relation to a professional service we are providing you.
Third-Party Services and Products
We try to only partner with products and services that we believe operate with a similar emphasis and respect for data privacy and cybersecurity.
Opting In or Out
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us, then you can select your choices by clicking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information. We will not contact you for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time or “opt out” by contacting us. Where you opt out of receiving marketing messages by clicking on the “opt out” link in our emails, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product or service purchase, product or service experience, or other transactions.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you wish to change your contact information, or obtain or delete the personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
Transferring Your Information to the United States
We are based in the United States, so if you use our website from another country, your personal information may be transferred to the United States. By submitting your personal data, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing, and/or processing.
Flaster/Greenberg has taken steps to make all information received from our online visitors as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
In the event of a suspected personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a potential breach where we are legally required to do so. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
For more information about the cookies we use, please see our Cookie Use Policy.
This website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the firm and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the website. If you are under 18 years old, please do not provide any personal information, even if prompted by the website to do so. If you are under 18 years old and you believe you have provided personal information to us, please ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to notify us and we will delete all such personal information.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
As a California resident, you have the right to request that Flaster Greenberg disclose certain information to you about its collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once Flaster Greenberg receives and confirms a verifiable consumer request from you, Flaster Greenberg will disclose to you, to the extent permitted by law:
- the categories of personal information Flaster Greenberg collected about you;
- the categories of sources for your personal information Flaster Greenberg collected about you;
- Flaster Greenberg’s business or commercial purpose for the collection of your personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom Flaster Greenberg shares or shared your personal information; and
- if we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You shall have the right to request that the information described above be provided to you in a portable and readily usable format, to the extent technically feasible (“data portability”).
Please note that Flaster Greenberg does not sell your personal information.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Flaster Greenberg delete certain of your personal information that it collected from you, and/or is related to you, and which Flaster Greenberg retained, subject to certain exceptions.
To the extent that Flaster Greenberg can delete your personal information, once Flaster Greenberg receives and confirms your verifiable consumer request, Flaster Greenberg will delete your personal information, unless an exception applies (and we will request that our service providers do the same).
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- complete the transaction for which we collected your personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, or take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the deletion of the information may render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the research, if you previously provided informed consent;
- enable the solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with a legal obligation; and/or
- make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to Flaster Greenberg by using our “Contact Us” Form, by sending a letter to our Cherry Hill address at c/o Krista Egan, Director of Marketing, Flaster Greenberg, Commerce Center, 1810 Chapel Avenue West, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a twelve-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- provide sufficient information that allows Flaster Greenberg to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom Flaster Greenberg collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- describe your request with sufficient detail that allows Flaster Greenberg to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Flaster Greenberg cannot respond to your request or provide you with your personal information if Flaster Greenberg cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. Any disclosures provided pursuant to CCPA will only cover the twelve-month period preceding the receipt of the verifiable consumer request.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Flaster Greenberg will respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt, or notify you that Flaster Greenberg requires more time to respond and the reasons for the extended response time. Flaster Greenberg will deliver its written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
To the extent that your verifiable consumer request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded, Flaster Greenberg may charge a reasonable fee to respond to such request.
Flaster Greenberg will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, Flaster Greenberg will not:
- deny you goods or services;
- charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Flaster Greenberg acknowledges that EU residents have certain rights associated with the personal information maintained by Flaster Greenberg Flaster Greenberg is committed to providing the protections under the GDPR to all personal data. Those rights include:
- the right to request access to any of your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification or correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate;
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data so long as Flaster Greenberg does not have a valid reason to maintain that information;
- the right to request restricted processing of your personal data;
- the right to request the transmission of your personal data to another entity; and
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
Please note that some of these rights may be limited where we have an overriding legitimate interest or legal obligation to continue to process the personal information, or where the personal information may be exempt from disclosure due to applicable law, the applicable rules of professional conduct, attorney-client privilege, legal professional privilege, other applicable privileges or protections, or professional secrecy obligations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Flaster Greenberg relies on your consent to process your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or just have questions about these rights, please contact by using our “Contact Us” Form, by sending a letter to our Cherry Hill address at c/o Krista Egan, Director of Marketing, Flaster Greenberg, Commerce Center, 1810 Chapel Avenue West, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002, or email to email@example.com. One of our team members will respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.
Changes to This Policy
Last modified: July 22, 2020
This website (the “Site”) operated by Flaster/Greenberg P.C. (“we”, “us”, “Flaster Greenberg”) is provided as a service to clients, colleagues, and others for general information only. This Site is not intended to provide and does not provide legal advice.
Although this Site is designed to provide general information about the firm, and not to solicit new clients, portions of this website may include what some states might consider to be attorney advertising. Please note that any discussion on this website of prior results does not guarantee similar outcomes with respect to any future matter that we (or any lawyer) may be retained to handle. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each representation. The hiring of a lawyer/attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you make a decision, ask us to send you information about our qualifications and experience.
Attorney - Client Relationship
Neither our presentation of the information on the site nor your receipt of the information creates a lawyer-client relationship or imposes any obligation on Flaster/Greenberg. You should not send any confidential information to Flaster/Greenberg until you have received written confirmation from Flaster/Greenberg of its agreement to perform legal services you may request, and the content of any such correspondence, via email or otherwise, may not be considered confidential unless you have received such written confirmation.
- Changes. Flaster/Greenberg may make changes to the Site and the Content and/or the services described on the Site at any time.
- Permitted Use of the Site. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through a standard web browser on a computer or mobile device. You further agree that you will not damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of it.
- About The Information on This Site. The Content available on the Site is intended to be a general information resource and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein. You should not construe Flaster/Greenberg 's publication of the Site as a warranty or guarantee of the quality or availability of any services. Any Content will reflect only United States legal principles (except where expressly stated otherwise).
- External Links. This Site may contain links to non-Flaster/Greenberg websites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked websites are not under the control of Flaster/Greenberg and Flaster/Greenberg is not responsible for the content of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Flaster/Greenberg of the website, and Flaster/Greenberg shall have no responsibility for information that is referenced by or linked to this website.
As a service to visitors, Flaster/Greenberg houses archived information in some areas of the site, which may be of value for historical or research purposes. In general, we cannot guarantee that all information on the site will be applicable to your situation or that it is accurate or complete. Our website may not always be operational or free of functional defects. We disclaim any liability in connection with any actions taken or not taken based on any of our website's content.
- Trademarks. Unauthorized use of any Flaster/Greenberg trademark, service mark, or logo are prohibited, and may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability.
- THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FLASTER/GREENBERG MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- FLASTER/GREENBERG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FLASTER/GREENBERG DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LOSSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE GOODS OFFERED OR SOLD THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF FLASTER/GREENBERG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Exclusions and Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Flaster/Greenberg, and its officers, agents, partners, shareholders, directors, and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or breach of this Agreement.
- Copyright. The Site is protected by international copyright laws. You may download, print and copy material on this Site for your personal use as long as you do not alter any of the materials and that you ensure that it clearly acknowledges Flaster/Greenberg as the source. Except as noted in the foregoing sentence, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Site, or individual sections of the content, design or layout of the Site, without our express prior written permission.
- Governing Law/Forum. This Agreement shall be governed by, and will be construed under the laws of the State of New Jersey, and you irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction by the federal and state courts located in the County of Camden, in the State of New Jersey, to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with this Agreement.
- Data Processing. Flaster/Greenberg takes the view that it is the “Data Controller” when it processes personal data related to and/or received from our clients and ultimately takes responsibility for managing that data in compliance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations. Consequently the obligation to enter into a “personal data processing agreement” does not apply to Flaster/Greenberg and such agreements shall not be signed by us.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Flaster/Greenberg reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of this Agreement and/or the rules and regulations set forth on the Site, including without limitation the right to block access from a particular internet address.
Flaster Greenberg attorneys and practices are ranked in the following regional and national publications and surveys. Please click below for information on their ranking methodologies:
- The American Lawyer and Martindale-Hubbell®"Top Rated Lawyers®"
- American Lawyer Media"New Jersey's Women Leaders in the Law"
- Association of Corporate Counsel Value Challenge Index
- Best Lawyers®
- Best LGBT Lawyers Under 40 by the National LGBT Bar Association
- Burlington County Outstanding Women of the Year Award
- BCRCC & Burlington County Times Emerging Leaders Award
- Chambers USA
- Corporate Counsel Magazine– "Go-To" Law Firms in Litigation
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Award
- Labor Relations Institute – Top 100 Labor Attorneys in the United States
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Legal Intelligencer"Lawyers on the Fast Track"
- Legal Intelligencer"Pennsylvania Trailblazers"
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley - Partner in Justice Pro BonoAward
- Marquis Who's Who®
- National Law Journal– Midsize Hot List
- New Jersey Law Journal"New Leaders of the Bar"
- NJBiz Best Places to Work in New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association Pro Bono Award
- Pennsylvania Diversity Council "Most Powerful and Influential Women"
- Philadelphia Business Journal"40 Under 40"
- SJ Magazine"Top Attorneys"
- Smart CEO'sLegal Elite
- South Florida Legal Guide"Top Lawyers" List
- South Jersey Biz Magazine"Best Attorneys in Business"
- South Jersey Biz Magazine"Top Business Attorneys"
- South Jersey Magazine"Awesome Attorneys"
- South Jersey Magazine- Best Family Law Attorney List
- South Jersey Biz Best Places to Work
- Super Lawyers®
- S. News & World Report andBest Lawyers® Best Law Firms List
- Trademark Insider– Top 25 Trademark Attorney in the United States
- Turnaround Management Association® - Transaction of the Year
- S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers®"Best Law Firms"
- Who's Who Legal 100
- World Trademark Review
- Worth Magazine – Top 100 Attorneys
CANNABIS LAW DISCLAIMER
Please be aware that marijuana remains a Schedule I controlled substance; possessing, using, manufacturing, distributing, and/or selling marijuana, or marijuana-derived products, is illegal under federal law notwithstanding the existence of any state law to the contrary. No legal advice given by Flaster/Greenberg is intended to provide any guidance or assistance in violating federal law nor will it provide any guidance or assistance in complying with federal law. By reading this overview, you understand there is no attorney/client relationship between you and Flaster/Greenberg unless evidenced by an executed legal engagement letter. Although federal policy may, at times, recommend enforcement discretion when a business or individual is in compliance with existing state marijuana law that is deemed to comply with federal enforcement priorities, it is important to understand that compliance with state law does not equal compliance with, confer any immunity from, or provide any shield from prosecution under federal law. At any time, federal and/or state law and policy may change either to enhance or inhibit the cannabis industry.
Last modified: July 22, 2020
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers stored on your browser or device that enable the cookie owner to recognize the device when it visits websites or uses online services. The website you visit may set cookies directly, known as first-party cookies, or may trigger cookies set by other domain names, known as third-party cookies. We request your consent for all cookie uses that are not strictly necessary to provide the services you request or to enable communications.
Types of Cookies We Use
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies.Our website requires the use of these cookies to properly operate or provide necessary functions relating to the services you request. They include, for example, cookies enabling you to learn more about our services, request our services, sign up for our mailing lists, or request responses to our questions using the “Contact Us” or similar feature on any of our websites.
- Analytical/performance cookies.These cookies allow us, and our third-party service providers, to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate our website when they use it. This helps us improve how our website works by, for example, ensuring that users can easily find what they need on our website. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individual account or visitor.
- Functionality cookies.These cookies enable helpful, but non-essential, website functions that improve your website experience. By recognizing you when you return to our website, they may, for example, allow us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These cookies may enable visitor identification over time.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
The cookies we use may process, store, or transfer personal data in and to a country outside your own, with privacy laws that provide different, and possibly lower, protections. You consent to this transfer, storing, or processing when you consent to our cookie use. We are based in the United States of America and store and process our data in the United States. Please review any third-party cookie provider's policy to learn more about its data processing and storage location(s).
Your Cookie Choices
Most web browsers allow you to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Other information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that by deleting our cookies, or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Changes to Our Cookie Uses
Our contact details are:
Full name of legal entity: Flaster Greenberg
Name or title of data privacy manager: Krista Egan, Director of Marketing
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 1810 Chapel Avenue West, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002
Telephone number: (856) 661-2297
If you are a resident in a country that is part of the European Union, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
If you no longer wish us to hold data about you, wish to change the type of information we send you, or have additional questions about Flaster/Greenberg's data collection practices after reading this notice, please let us know by emailing us at the address above.