The Flaster/Greenberg website provides general information about the firm. Although this information may be considered advertising under the rules of some courts, Flaster/Greenberg's site is not intended to advertise our legal services, to solicit clients, or to provide legal advice.
Attorney - Client Relationship
Neither our presentation of the information on the site nor your receipt of the information creates a lawyer-client relationship or imposes any obligation on Flaster/Greenberg. You should not send any confidential information to Flaster/Greenberg until you have received written confirmation from Flaster/Greenberg of its agreement to perform legal services you may request, and the content of any such correspondence, via email or otherwise, will not be considered confidential unless you have received such written confirmation.
This website may contain links to non-Flaster/Greenberg websites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked websites are not under the control of Flaster/Greenberg and Flaster/Greenberg is not responsible for the content of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Flaster/Greenberg of the website, and Flaster/Greenberg shall have no responsibility for information that is referenced by or linked to this website.
As a service to visitors, Flaster/Greenberg houses archived information in some areas of the site, which may be of value for historical or research purposes. In general, we cannot guarantee that all information on the site will be applicable to your situation or that it is accurate or complete. Our website may not always be operational or free of functional defects. We disclaim any liability in connection with any actions taken or not taken based on any of our website's content.
You may download, print and copy material on this web site for your personal use as long as you do not alter any of the materials and that you ensure that each copy clearly acknowledges Flaster/Greenberg as the source.
Personally Identifiable Information
Flaster/Greenberg's website collects personally identifiable information like names and addresses only from visitors who voluntarily input such information in response to prompts we placed at various points on our website. Flaster/Greenberg also will collect email addresses from the emails you send us. Flaster/Greenberg may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site, like the type of browser you are using or the domain name of your Internet service provider. We may also collect aggregate information on the site pages our users visit.
Flaster/Greenberg will use the personally identifiable information we collect online only to send you information about firm events or publications. We do, however, provide you the opportunity to decline placement on our mailing lists. The data we hold is kept securely and only accessed by authorized personnel.
To the extent permitted by law, Flaster/Greenberg will not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any of the information it collects online without your permission. Exceptions are disclosures to third parties who monitor the website and to parties who assist or cooperate in preparing firm mailings.
Flaster Greenberg may revise this policy or any part of it at any time. We suggest you review the policy periodically for changes.
Flaster Greenberg attorneys and practices are ranked in the following regional and national publications and surveys. Please click below for information on their ranking methodologies:
- The American Lawyer and Martindale-Hubbell® "Top Rated Lawyers®"
- American Lawyer Media "New Jersey's Women Leaders in the Law"
- Association of Corporate Counsel Value Challenge Index
- Best Lawyers®
- Best LGBT Lawyers Under 40 by the National LGBT Bar Association
- Burlington County Outstanding Women of the Year Award
- BCRCC & Burlington County Times Emerging Leaders Award
- Chambers USA
- Corporate Counsel Magazine – "Go-To" Law Firms in Litigation
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Award
- Labor Relations Institute – Top 100 Labor Attorneys in the United States
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Legal Intelligencer "Lawyers on the Fast Track"
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley - Partner in Justice Pro Bono Award
- Marquis Who's Who®
- National Law Journal – Midsize Hot List
- New Jersey Law Journal "New Leaders of the Bar"
- New Jersey State Bar Association Pro Bono Award
- Pennsylvania Diversity Council "Most Powerful and Influential Women"
- Philadelphia Business Journal "40 Under 40"
- SJ Magazine "Top Attorneys"
- Smart CEO's Legal Elite
- South Jersey Biz Magazine "Best Attorneys in Business"
- South Jersey Magazine "Awesome Attorneys"
- South Jersey Magazine - Best family Law Attorney List
- Super Lawyers®
- U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® Best Law Firms List
- Trademark Insider – Top 25 Trademark Attorney in the United States
- Turnaround Management Association® - Transaction of the Year
- U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms"
- Who's Who Legal 100
- World Trademark Review
- Worth Magazine – Top 100 Attorneys
Please be aware that marijuana remains a Schedule I controlled substance; possessing, using, manufacturing, distributing, and/or selling marijuana or marijuana-derived products is illegal under federal law notwithstanding the existence of any state law to the contrary. No legal advice given by Flaster Greenberg PC is intended to provide any guidance or assistance in violating federal law nor will it provide any guidance or assistance in complying with federal law. By reading this overview, you understand there is no attorney/client relationship between you and Flaster Greenberg PC unless evidenced by an executed legal engagement letter. Although federal policy may, at times, recommend enforcement discretion when a business or individual is in compliance with existing state marijuana law that is deemed to comply with federal enforcement priorities, it is important to understand that compliance with state law does not equal compliance with, confer any immunity from, or provide any shield from prosecution under federal law. At any time, federal and/or state law and policy may change either to enhance or inhibit the cannabis industry.