At Flaster Greenberg PC, Every Client Matters®. The entire Flaster Greenberg team works together to provide superior service to our clients, and our professional staff forms an integral part of that team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package which includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401K profit sharing.
We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in contributing to the success of Flaster Greenberg PC. To inquire about opportunities, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources
Flaster Greenberg PC
1810 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Office Service Clerk - Conshohocken Office
Flaster Greenberg is seeking an Office Services Clerk for our Conshohocken Office. The Office Service Clerk will be responsible for front desk reception duties for the office, including daily mailroom support services. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and directing calls to appropriate individuals. Greeting and announcing clients. Providing mailroom support services, including copying, scanning, and faxing.
- Picking up incoming mail and posting outgoing mail. Taking certifieds to post office, when necessary. Scanning all packing slips and invoices to Operations Director. Taking deposits to bank and handling petty cash logs.
- Preparing files for offsite storage which includes properly documenting and arranging for pickup and delivery.
- Notifying clients and requesting instruction for inactive files as a part of document retention tasks.
- Monitoring and maintaining general office supply levels, restocking, and coordinate reordering. Placing catering orders for food, beverages, and refreshments as necessary. Responsible for setup/cleanup of meeting rooms, accordingly.
Ideal candidate should have a High School diploma or equivalent. Prior experience in an office support position (1- 3 years; law firm experience preferred). Must have a car and valid driver’s license. Strong phone and customer service skills; ability to handle multiple priorities; and basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Qualified candidates should forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Litigation Administrative Assistant
Flaster Greenberg is seeking an experienced litigation secretary for its Cherry Hill, NJ office. This position requires minimum of 3-5 years litigation experience, preferably with exposure to commercial litigation, labor and employment, family and environmental law. This administrative assistant will normally be responsible for the following functions which include but are not limited to:
- Must have prior experience in dealing with the various NJ and Federal court rules and litigation procedures and processes, e-filing, and creating table of authorities
- Transcribe correspondence, memos, emails for final review and signature of respective attorney and/or paralegals.
- Maintain client files, both paper and electronic correspondence, accordingly.
- Review and route mail and correspondences accordingly. Answer calls and route to appropriate person.
- Maintain attorney calendars, make travel arrangements, and coordinate meetings.
- Perform time entry, process check requests, expense reports, and reimbursements.
The ideal candidate should possess strong computer skills, e-filing experience, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel), Document Management system (Filesite/Imanage preferred), Computerized Timekeeping, and Adobe Acrobat. Other skills required are: strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in timely manner; and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A team player who is customer service oriented and has a strong work ethic.
Interested candidates should forward resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.