Flaster Greenberg is committed to advancing diversity and inclusion, not because it’s a requirement but because we value diversity of thought and experience. We find that an individual’s culture and identity has a unique impact on how that person solves problems and generates new ideas. The application of diversity and inclusion in the workplace has an inherent benefit to client service as well as increased employee engagement.
Focus on Clients
As the challenges our clients face continue to evolve, at Flaster Greenberg we are able to embrace our differences to come up with creative solutions that garner the best results for our clients. We believe that multiple perspectives not only strengthen our firm’s culture but also our ability to respond to the needs of our clients.
Since there is rarely a one-size-fits-all problem, when called upon we can rely on the firm’s set of diverse backgrounds that allow for a more creative resolution to a clients’ particular issue. Our clients are each unique and many have come to expect a diverse team of individuals to navigate them through the legal landscape.
Focus on Employees
A workplace culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives helps attract talented attorneys and staff and strengthens employee morale. Flaster Greenberg works continuously to expand and promote opportunities for all of our employees. The firm is a diverse workplace defined by an open, mutually supportive, collegial environment where fairness, respect and professional opportunity for everyone remains integral to all of our recruiting, retention and promotion initiatives.
At Flaster Greenberg, we define our diverse workforce by how our employees view themselves, through a variety of personal characteristics and life experiences, including race, gender, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, religion, disability, age, and marital status, among others. A number of our lawyers are active board members of minority, women, gay and lesbian, and related bar and community organizations. Women and minorities are leaders in our firm’s administration. Our benefits programs have always extended to same-sex marriage, civil unions and domestic partnerships.
Through progressive leadership at Flaster Greenberg, attorneys and staff view building and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture as a key component to fueling our firm’s success—and the success of our clients.
- We Earned Our Reputation
- Pro Bono
- Women's Initiative
- The Lighter Side of Law
- Press Release(March 29, 2019)
- Article(July 9, 2018)
- Flaster Greenberg Proudly Sponsors The South Asian Bar Association of Philadelphia’s First Annual GalaPress Release(April 15, 2018)
- Press Release(May 25, 2017)
- Press Release(January 31, 2017)
- South Jersey Biz(June 6, 2016)
- Press Release(March 3, 2016)
- FG to Host & Sponsor IBA’s Third Installment of Legally Speaking Series on The Arrival and Impact of 50-State Marriage EqualityPress Release(September 10, 2015)
- Press Release(May 14, 2015)
- Press Release(February 9, 2015)
- FG to Host & Sponsor IBA’s First Installment of Legally Speaking Series on Hot New Topics in Employment Law for LGBT Employers & EmployeesPress release(October 22, 2014)
- Press Release(September 2, 2014)
- Press Release(September 7, 2012)
- Press Release(September 12, 2011)
- (February 11, 2016)
- (September 16, 2015)
- Real Estate Interests for the LGBT Community: Securing and Adapting Your Real Estate Structures in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Elsewhere(February 12, 2015)
- (October 30, 2014)
- Same Sex Marriage and LGBT Workplace Rights at the Crossroads(June 25, 2014)
- What Law Firms Can Learn About Diversity from Academic Affirmative Action Programs(September 14, 2012)
- LGBT Family Law(2011)
- The Legal Intelligencer(July 9, 2018)
- New Jersey Law Journal(February 7, 2018)
- Philadelphia Bar Reporter(April 2017)
- Philadelphia Bar Reporter(November 2014)
- Philadelphia Bar Reporter(April 2013)
- Philadelphia Magazine(September 21, 2011)