Why is Flaster Greenberg right for you?
Flaster Greenberg is not your ordinary law firm. Yes, we're efficient and well run. But, our transparent compensation and governance models set us apart.
New shareholders are paid on the same objective formula, dollar-for-dollar, as our largest rainmakers. We have a purely one shareholder/one vote system. No shareholder's vote counts more than another's. Really.
If you want to be valued by your firm, compensated at rates that beat most major firms, and join a team of committed entrepreneurial attorneys, contact Karen Roberts, Director of Human Resources
Because our culture is remarkably free of power politics, we focus on practicing law and serving clients, not managing internal dynamics. We invite you to read more of our attorney testimonials to see what our shareholders are saying about us. You'll like what you hear.
- The F/G Difference
- Why F/G?
- Attorney Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Flaster Greenberg’s Intellectual Property Department Continues to Grow; Welcomes Patent Shareholder Aaron EttelmanPress Release(April 8, 2021)
- Flaster Greenberg Adds Patent Attorney Mark R. Luderer to Firm's Growing Intellectual Property DepartmentPress Release(February 25, 2021)
- Insurance Coverage Attorney Arthur R. Armstrong Joins Flaster Greenberg's Philadelphia Office as Shareholder, Bolstering Insurance Recovery GroupPress Release(February 18, 2021)
- Insurance Recovery Practice Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg with Addition of Three New Attorneys, Further Expanding South Florida Footprint(September 17, 2020)
- Flaster Greenberg Welcomes Back Shareholders; Bolsters Insurance Recovery Practice; and Expands Philadelphia OfficePress Release(July 31, 2020)
- Intellectual Property Department Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg; Welcomes Seven Additional Patent Group MembersPress Release(January 14, 2020)
- Law360(April 16, 2021)
- Philadelphia Business Journal(April 7, 2021)
- Law360 Pulse(February 12, 2021)