Flaster Greenberg is proud to announce that fourteen of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America -- a 75% increase over 2023. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
With these rankings, Shareholder Marty Judge was named "Lawyer of the Year" for environmental law in Cherry Hill, NJ, by Best Lawyers and Shareholders Lee Epstein, Harry Giacometti, and Alan Zuckerman were new additions to the rankings this year.
The nationwide list of attorneys included in the upcoming 30th edition is based on more than 4.3 million confidential and detailed evaluations from more than 41,000 leading attorneys on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.
The attorneys selected to The Best Lawyers in America ® 2024, listed by practice area and alphabetically, are as follows:
"Lawyer Of The Year" Awards
Cherry Hill: Marty M. Judge - Environmental Law
Cherry Hill, NJ:
- Marty M. Judge (2015) , Environmental Law; Litigation - Environmental
- Alan Zuckerman (*), Tax Law
- Jonathan H. Ellis (2013) , Trusts and Estates
- Aaron R. Ettelman (2018) , Litigation - Patent
- Jay M. Levin (2006) , Insurance Law
- Michael J. Bonella (2014) , Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Patent
- Thomas J. Durling (2016) , Patent Law
- Lee Epstein (*), Insurance Law
- Harry Giacometti (*), Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Jordan A. LaVine (2013) , Copyright Law; Trademark Law
- David Shechtman (2009) ; Tax Law
- Steven D. Usdin (2008) , Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation - Bankruptcy
One’s to Watch
New York, NY
Susan M. Cirilli (2023); Labor and Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment
Alexander S. Brown (2022), Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law