Coraleine J. Kitt is a registered U.S. Patent Agent and a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Intellectual Property Department and Patent Practice Group. Her broad-based technical experience lies primarily in optics, nanotechnology, biomaterials, biochemistry, genetics, molecular biology, and endoscopic devices. She has worked on prosecution and litigation matters for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations in the medical devices, network communications, land and marine vehicular navigation, thermal imaging, and chemical processing industries.
Licensed to practice with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Ms. Kitt worked as a patent agent while earning her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law. Prior to attending law school, she gained industry experience as a medical device engineer and as a biomedical researcher. Ms. Kitt received her B.S. in both Physics and Materials Science & Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 2021, Ms. Kitt became a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) by the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- New Jersey (pending)
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.,
- Concentration in Intellectual Property and Information Law
- The Monsignor James J. Murray Prize for Achievement in Public Service
- Fordham International Law Journal, Staff
- Fordham Environmental Law Review, Staff
- Fordham Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (APALSA)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), B.S. Physics, B.S. Materials Science & Engineering, Writing Minor
- Professional Engineering (PE) License – EIT Certificate