Get the latest developments on cyberlaw and data privacy
Today, nearly everyone conducts business on the Web, giving rise to legal issues across a broad spectrum of areas. This course will give you the latest updates and practical guidance you need to protect your clients.
- The Role of the Insurance Carrier: Ransomware Attacks and Incident Response
- Data Privacy; Update on GDPR Enforcement, Compliance and Litigation; DPO Guidance Regarding EU Law
- Privacy by Design in Mobile Application Development
- The U.S. Department of Justice's Expansion of the False Claims Act into Cybersecurity
- Space Law
- Cybersecurity and Privacy in M&A Transactions; International Data Transfers
- Biometric Data Protections and Lack Thereof
All attendees will receive the course materials as a digital book. A printed copy of the course book is available, at a discount to attendees, for $40. Additional copies are available at full price. If you wish to purchase the printed version of the course book, please call PBI customer service at 800-932-4637. Please allow up to two weeks after the program for the printed version of the course book to be shipped.
Flaster Greenberg Speakers:
- Krishna A. Jani, Esq., CIPP/US, Attorney, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Coraleine J. Kitt, Esq., CIPP/US, Attorney, Flaster Greenberg PC