The highly regulated and complex area of Aviation Law requires deep knowledge of the federal and state nuances of this very specialized industry. Our team brings decades of experience with regards to advising within this turbulent landscape, having worked with federal and state agencies to help guide improvements for the industry.
Members of our team serve as general and special counsel to airports and airport systems ranging in size from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) to El Paso International Airport (ELP) in Texas, Elmira/Corning Regional Airport and Trenton-Mercer County Airport. We are involved in the entire range of aviation and airport-related matters. We represent airports in infrastructure, construction and renovation litigation involving the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) on Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and ground transportation issues, in corporate matters for the purpose of growing airport businesses, and with regard to airport energy assets. In addition, we represent companies seeking to assist airlines in establishing their business model, making airports safer, and transacting business at airports.
- Press Release(October 29, 2018)
- Flaster Greenberg Continues to Grow Business, Corporate, Estates and Tax Teams, Deepens Real Estate Department and Adds National Aviation PracticePress Release(September 4, 2018)
- Environmental Concerns and Potential Impacts of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) and Other Issues(March 26, 2019)
- Flaster Greenberg and Langan Engineering(November 29, 2018)
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce(February 4, 2014)
- Marcellus Shale and Scheduled Air Service UpdateAviation Council of Pennsylvania(2013)
- Shale Gas Development at Airports – Is it Sustainable?Airport Consultants Council(2012)
- Oil and Gas Leasing Issues at Airports in PennsylvaniaPennsylvania Aviation Advisory Committee(2010)
- Oil and Gas Leasing Issues at Airports in PennsylvaniaAviation Council of Pennsylvania(2010)
- Issues Regarding Shale Gas Leasing at AirportsAirport Council International North America Legal Committee(2009)
Articles & Alerts
- Episodes 174, 183 & 189 with Daniel MarkindJ-AIR 87.8 FM(August 28, 2018)