Lauren N. Schwimmer is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Business and Corporate Department. She represents corporations, airports, individuals and financial institutions in a wide variety of matters. She has additional experience in the areas of aviation law, commercial and general civil litigation, banking law, and bankruptcy. Most recently, she represented an airport located in upstate New York in a $61 million terminal modernization and renovation project.
Ms. Schwimmer earned her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania. While at the University of Pennsylvania she earned a Certificate in Business and Public Policy from the Wharton School and was a senior editor of the Journal of Law and Social Change.
An active member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, Ms. Schwimmer is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey.
Honors & Awards
- Named a Pennsylvania “Rising Star,” 2014 – 2018, by Thomson Reuters, publishers of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers magazine
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Press Release(October 29, 2018)
- Flaster Greenberg and Langan Engineering(November 29, 2018)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Law
- Senior Editor, Journal of Law and Social Change
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Florida
- B.S., Recreation (Tourism and Hospitality), University of Florida