Lauren N. Schwimmer is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Business and Corporate Department and the firm's Aviation Industry Group. She represents corporations, airports, individuals and financial institutions in a wide variety of matters. She has additional experience in the areas of aviation law, commercial and general civil litigation, banking law, and bankruptcy. Recently, she represented an airport located in upstate New York in a $61 million terminal modernization and renovation project.
Ms. Schwimmer earned her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania. While at the University of Pennsylvania she earned a Certificate in Business and Public Policy from the Wharton School and was a senior editor of the Journal of Law and Social Change.
An active member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, Ms. Schwimmer is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey.
- Represented a software company and its owner in an asset sale. This transaction required numerous consents as well as the termination of certain existing agreements necessitating complex negotiations between the company and its clients, vendors and creditors before the assets could be sold.
- Represented a healthcare technology company that was acquired in a reverse triangle merger by another healthcare technology company.
- Represented a shipping company in the purchase of assets of an online mailing business and assignment of existing agreements with customers.
- Represented the buyer in the purchase of a management portfolio business.
Honors & Awards
- Named a Pennsylvania “Rising Star” in the area of Business & Corporate Law, 2014 – 2020, by Thomson Reuters, publishers of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers magazine
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Exit Planning Exchange (XPX) - Philadelphia Chapter
- Seven Flaster Greenberg Attorneys Honored by Thomson Reuters as 2020 Pennsylvania “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”Press Release(June 3, 2020)
- (February 13, 2020)
- FG's PFAS Task Force Team Presents Webinar Focused on How Airport Owners and Operators Should Approach PFAS IssuesPress Release(November 22, 2019)
- Introducing Flaster Greenberg’s Newest Shareholders; Four Attorneys Promoted in Philadelphia & Cherry HillPress Release(November 20, 2019)
- Press Release(May 28, 2019)
- Press Release(October 29, 2018)
- Flaster Greenberg PC(December 10, 2020)
- Flaster Greenberg(January 30, 2020)
- (November 20, 2019)
- Flaster Greenberg and Langan Engineering(November 29, 2018)
Articles & Alerts
- PFAS Update: Perfluoroalkyls or Polyfluoroalkyls of Concern (“PFAC”) and the Issue of Designating them as “Hazardous Substances” Under CERCLALegal Alert(November 22, 2019)
- New Jersey Tax Incentive Task Force Is On The Trail of Companies Suspected of Fraudulently Receiving EDA Tax BenefitsLegal Alert(April 9, 2019)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Law
- Senior Editor, Journal of Law and Social Change
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Florida
- B.S., Recreation (Tourism and Hospitality), University of Florida