A Webinar for Airport Owners, Operators & Consultants
For more than a year, the acronym “PFAS,” short for perfluoro-or polyfluoroalkyl substances, has made headlines across the country for its lawsuits, health risks and environmental remediation obligations due to soil and water contamination. If you are the owner or operator of an airport facility or consult for an owner or operator, don’t miss your chance to hear from Flaster Greenberg’s experienced team of environmental and aviation attorneys on how to approach these PFAS issues.
During this one-hour webinar, we will address:
- General update on where we are with detection and regulation of PFAS (emphasizing the status in DE, NJ, NY & PA)
- The status of state environmental agency approaches to these PFAS issues (including the CA situation as well)
- The different cleanup standards for the various types of PFAS and who may be the responsible party to remediate
- Suggested risk management assessment protocols for PFAS
- Daniel B. Markind, Esq., Member, Aviation Law & Real Estate Departments, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Marty M. Judge, Esq., Chair, Real Estate & Environment Department, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Franklin J. Riesenburger, Esq., Member, Real Estate & Environment Department, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Lauren N. Schwimmer, Esq., Member, Aviation Law & Real Estate Departments, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
1.0 substantive Pennsylvania CLE credit (New Jersey reciprocal) pending