Flaster Greenberg's Second Annual M&A Conference
Sponsored by M&T Bank
Join us as we partner with our esteemed colleagues from M&T Bank, Argosy Private Equity, Everingham & Kerr, RSM US, Asterion, and Lexington Capital for Flaster Greenberg’s 2nd annual Mergers & Acquisitions half-day conference.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the M&A and middle market industries and make meaningful connections that could prove advantageous for the next deal. CPE and CLE credits will be available, and the discussions will center around the M&A lifecycle, trends in M&A, financial due diligence and clean up, and traditional and alternative means of financing and banking in M&A.
Our half-day program is geared toward accountants, financial advisors, bankers, investors, M&A advisory firms, CFOs, CEOs, business owners/managers/directors, and in-house counsel.
Date and Time
Thursday, January 30, 2020
8:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Crowne Plaza - Cherry Hill
2349 W, NJ-70
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
8:00 a.m. Breakfast/Networking/Registration
8:30: Welcome and Introduction
- Steven Poulathas, Corporate Department Chair, Flaster Greenberg PC
8:40 – 9:30 a.m. Session I: What’s Trending in M&A?
- Ian Pemberton, Director, M&T Investment Banking Group
- Lane Wiggers, Managing Director, Operating Partner Program, Argosy Private Equity
- Walter Szymanski, Director, Everingham & Kerr
- Tami Bogutz Steinberg, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
9:40 – 10:30 a.m. Session II: Financial Due Diligence & Clean Up
- Patrick Healey, Partner, Transaction Advisory Services, RSM US LLP
- Stephen Scherf, CPA, Principal, Asterion, Inc.
- Joseph Hayes, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
10:40 – 11:30 am. Session III: Banking and Financing in M&A
- Paul Hogan, Senior Vice President and Managing Director-Debt Capital Markets, M&T Bank
- Gregory Barger, General Partner, NewSpring Capital
- Christopher Topolewski, Managing Member, Wick Capital Partners
- Lauren Schwimmer, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
11:30 – 11:35 a.m. Closing Remarks/Wrap Up
- Alan Zuckerman, Managing Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
A total of three (3) CLE and CPE credits will be available.