Maylee M. Marsano is a shareholder in Flaster Greenberg’s Business & Corporate Department and Trusts & Estates Practice Group and is a member of the firm's Women's Advisory Group. Ms. Marsano primarily works with individual clients and families on all aspects of estate planning, estate administration, inheritance, estate and gift tax issues, as well as working to minimize estate tax exposure. She works with her clients to develop an estate plan that fits their unique situations and to achieve their long-term planning goals.
Prior to joining Flaster Greenberg, Ms. Marsano served as in-house estate counsel for a financial services firm. Earlier in her career, she worked at an AmLaw100 law firm as well as a boutique estate planning firm where she was responsible for all aspects of estate planning and estate administration, as well as review of inheritance, estate, and gift tax issues.
Maylee currently serves on the Board of Trustees for GreeneTowne Montessori School and regularly participates in the Wills for Survivors and the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance programs.
Ms. Marsano earned her J.D. and her LL.M. in Taxation from Temple University, Beasley School of Law as well as the Estate Planning certification. She earned her B.A. in Social Work, with honors, from Ohio University.
- Represented a regional provider of telecommunications services in the purchase of the assets of another telecom provider in order to increase our client’s geographic footprint. The transaction was the culmination of a multi-year process and involved extensive negotiations, regulatory approvals, and complex due diligence review.
- Greene Towne Montessori School
- Board of Trustees
- Wills for Survivors
- Senior Law Center
- Support Center for Child Advocates
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2014
- Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Managing Editor, Temple Environmental and Technology Law Journal
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, B.A., Social Work, cum laude, 1998