Please see below for a list of current open administrative positions. If you would like to submit your resume for a future role not listed, please contact email@example.com.
Chief Information Officer
Flaster Greenberg is seeking a Chief Information Officer (CIO) to lead the firm’s technology efforts and its IT team. This person can work in either our Cherry Hill or Philadelphia office locations with the ability to travel between offices, as needed. This senior management level, hands-on management role is responsible for strategic IT planning, IT security, implementation and support firm-wide. The Chief Information Officer oversees the IT staff which provides the firm with technical assistance in the areas of network operations, end-user support, telecommunications, training and practice support. The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Working with consultants and vendors to ensure the highest levels of systems performance and data security.
- Act as primary contact for contracts in support of all network systems.
- Ensuring IT related contracts and services are meeting or exceeding SLAs.
- IT related project Management, as assigned
- IT Infrastructure Management, as needed
- Staff building and development
- Work with senior management to develop annual technology budgets.
- Advise senior management on industry developments, research and recommend new software and hardware applications. Troubleshoot network related and desktop related problems either directly or through delegation.
- Troubleshoot Internet and external e-mail either directly or through delegation.
- Maintain telephones, voice mail and basic programming of the telephone server either directly or through delegation.
- Supervise the maintenance of printers, copiers (e-copy), fax machines.
- Interact with all end users on IT-related issues and demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Purchase equipment as required either directly or through delegation.
- Develop and maintain training programs for all levels of personnel.
- Arrange for technical support for satellite offices.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’ technology management and leadership experience, preferably within a law firm or professional services environment. College degree in related field, MIS, preferred. Strong leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal); thorough knowledge of firm software applications and programs; such as, Windows Server, Advanced Server; Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP; Microsoft Exchange Server, Citrix, Rainmaker (or similar time & billing software), and iManage. Knowledge of virtual desktop and private cloud computing environments; firewalls, network switches, and network security solutions such as CrowdStrike and Pondurance; and cloud based document management systems.
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine and NJBiz, Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your career by working with top attorneys and professionals in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. Flaster Greenberg is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees is a top priority at Flaster Greenberg, and, in support of this, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) as well as provide proof of vaccination, as a condition of employment. We strongly believe this is the best path forward as a firm, prioritizing the safety of all employees and their families. The firm will provide exemptions and accommodations for medical and religious reasons consistent with applicable law.
Interested qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: Attention HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Flaster Greenberg has a great opportunity for a Marketing/PR professional as a Communications Manager in its dynamic marketing department. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for executing a communications program to support practice groups and individual lawyers in enhancing their visibility and reputation in the marketplace and across the firm via media relations, internal communications, and marketing collateral. This position's primary roles are to increase the visibility of Flaster Greenberg and create and direct external and internal marketing communications. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, develop, implement and oversee the firm’s ongoing media strategies that support business development activities for various practice groups
- Pitch story ideas, research and prepare responses to media queries; analyze media results and coordinate internal distribution
- Cultivate relationships with key journalists and bloggers in business, trade and legal press
- Develop and maintain targeted press lists
- Manage firm social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
This position can be seated in either our Cherry Hill or Philadelphia office, with the ability to work remote for a portion of the work week. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years in public relations, corporate communications, marketing, writing or other related experience; at least 3 years prior law firm experience highly desired. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, PR, English, or related field. A self-starter with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and daily deadlines within a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates please forward resume with a writing sample to Attn: Hiring Manager at email@example.com.
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine and NJBiz , Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys and professionals in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. EOE
IP Docket Specialist
Flaster Greenberg is seeking an IP Docket Specialist for its Intellectual Property Patent practice in our Philadelphia Office. The Docket Specialist will be responsible for providing comprehensive IP docketing services to the firm, including maintaining foreign and domestic patent docketing on a daily basis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily docketing in Foundation IP (FIP) of US and foreign matters
- Processes filings, including clearing due dates and actions from docketing database
- Run and create new docket reports within FIP timely and clear docket on a daily basis.
- Maintain mail log of all incoming communications.
- Review all correspondence, enter due dates into the docketing system, and coordinate with attorneys/staff to ensure that all deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will have college degree; 1 – 2 yrs docketing experience within a legal services environment. Knowledge of US and Foreign patents. Efficient and accurate data entry skills; ability to handle multiple priorities; and strong organizational skills. Remote work will be considered. Qualified candidates should forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
- The F/G Difference
- Why F/G?
- Attorney Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Press Release(June 29, 2022)
- Press Release(February 13, 2018)
- South Jersey Biz(April 26, 2017)
- Flaster Greenberg Recognized as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ in South Jersey by South Jersey Biz MagazinePress Release(July 16, 2012)