Flaster Greenberg is seeking a Billing Coordinator for it’s Cherry Hill office. This position is responsible for implementing the Firm’s billing activities. Duties included, but are not limited to:
- Process full billing cycle for designated Attorneys. All day-to-day activity is directed through the Billing Coordinator. In addition to handling Non-routine questions or issues from Attorneys or Secretaries.
- Process any manual bills or fixed flat billing for designated Attorneys. Maintain any off-line analysis for profitability.
- Process all pre-bill reports and follow up with specific attorneys to process prebills. Edit and process all invoices.
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable reporting for Attorneys and address inquiries or write-offs needed.
- Assist Attorney is managing their Trust Balances by processing monthly check requests to transfer retainers and providing monthly trust reports.
- Receive and process all cash receipts. Including preparing daily cash deposits electronically and researching Client matter#s for cash applications.
- Supervise the input of all time sheets for all assigned attorneys.
- Process/enter all monthly Client Costs related to, but not limited; West Law, Global Exchange, US-PTO, and any soft costs.
- Process all monthly temp time reclasses or write –offs.
- Assist Accounting Director with gathering or completing any forms for collection agency.
- Perform other back- up responsibilities for roles within the accounting departments such as accounts payable.
Ideal candidate should have an Undergraduate college degree in business related field. College credits and/or relevant work experience can be substituted for educational requirements. 1-3 years of progressive Billing experience. Knowledge of, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, advances, escrow, cost recovery, and document management. Qualified candidates should forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.