Litigation Legal Assistant
Flaster Greenberg is seeking an experienced litigation secretary for its Cherry Hill, NJ office. This position requires minimum of 3-5 years litigation experience, preferably with exposure to commercial litigation, labor and employment, family and environmental law. This administrative assistant will normally be responsible for the following functions which include but are not limited to:
- Must have prior experience in dealing with the various NJ and Federal court rules and litigation procedures and processes, e-filing, and creating table of authorities
- Transcribe correspondence, memos, emails for final review and signature of respective attorney and/or paralegals.
- Maintain client files, both paper and electronic correspondence, accordingly.
- Review and route mail and correspondences accordingly. Answer calls and route to appropriate person.
- Maintain attorney calendars, make travel arrangements, and coordinate meetings.
- Perform time entry, process check requests, expense reports, and reimbursements.
The ideal candidate should possess strong computer skills, e-filing experience, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel), Document Management system (Filesite/Imanage preferred), Computerized Timekeeping, and Adobe Acrobat. Other skills required are: strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in timely manner; and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A team player who is customer service oriented and has a strong work ethic.
Interested candidates should forward resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.