Flaster Greenberg is seeking an experienced Controller to work primarily from its Cherry Hill, NJ office. This position is responsible for supervising the accounting department staff and implementing the Firm’s day to day financial/accounting activities and policies. The Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Overseeing day to day activity related to accounts payable, account receivables, and cash management; Supervisor a staff of four (4) direct reports.
- Maintaining the integrity of accounting department’s checks and balances.
- Maintaining general ledger accounts.
- Performing month end and year end processing of accounting system.
- Analyzing monthly financial and time/billing reports.
- Supervise the preparation of payroll information.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of progressive financial and managerial experience, preferably within the legal industry. BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA desired. Proficiency in accounting and internal controls, A/P, A/R, payroll, and cash management. Proficiency with financial accounting software and time and billing software. Advanced Excel, Crystal Reports experience, preferred.
Interested candidates should forward resume and salary requirements to Attn: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- The F/G Difference
- Why F/G?
- Attorney Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Press Release(July 13, 2021)
- Press Release(February 13, 2018)
- South Jersey Biz(April 26, 2017)
- Flaster Greenberg Recognized as one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ in South Jersey by South Jersey Biz MagazinePress Release(July 16, 2012)