Office Service Clerk - Conshohocken Office
Flaster Greenberg is seeking an Office Services Clerk for our Conshohocken Office. The Office Service Clerk will be responsible for front desk reception duties for the office, including daily mailroom support services. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and directing calls to appropriate individuals. Greeting and announcing clients. Providing mailroom support services, including copying, scanning, and faxing.
- Picking up incoming mail and posting outgoing mail. Taking certifieds to post office, when necessary. Scanning all packing slips and invoices to Operations Director. Taking deposits to bank and handling petty cash logs.
- Preparing files for offsite storage which includes properly documenting and arranging for pickup and delivery.
- Notifying clients and requesting instruction for inactive files as a part of document retention tasks.
- Monitoring and maintaining general office supply levels, restocking, and coordinate reordering. Placing catering orders for food, beverages, and refreshments as necessary. Responsible for setup/cleanup of meeting rooms, accordingly.
Ideal candidate should have a High School diploma or equivalent. Prior experience in an office support position (1- 3 years; law firm experience preferred). Must have a car and valid driver’s license. Strong phone and customer service skills; ability to handle multiple priorities; and basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Qualified candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com. EOE