Flaster Greenberg is growing and seeking lateral candidates in all of its offices with portable business compatible with the firm’s practices and client base. This presents an exciting opportunity for a candidate to build a practice at a highly-respected business law firm. Interested candidates should contact, Karen Roberts, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com
Trust & Estates Attorney
Flaster Greenberg PC is seeking a Trust & Estates Attorney with an existing book of business or strong desire to grow our Trust & Estates practice with flexibility to work from our Conshohocken, Philadelphia or Cherry Hill office locations. We offer a great platform for an ambitious, entrepreneurial attorney with experience in estate administration, trust and estate drafting, planning and research as well as a tax background with some knowledge of elder law. Ideally, we seek someone barred in PA and/or NJ; LLM in Taxation is plus. While a book of business is preferred, it is not a requirement.
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine and NJBiz, Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. We offer an objective formula based compensation along with a competitive benefits package. To learn more about our firm, we invite you to visit our website by visiting www.flastergreenberg.com. Interested lateral candidates should submit their contact and background information to Attn: Lateral Hiring Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The F/G Difference
- Why F/G?
- Attorney Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Press Release(July 13, 2021)
- Press Release(March 15, 2021)
- Flaster Greenberg Adds Patent Attorney Mark R. Luderer to Firm's Growing Intellectual Property DepartmentPress Release(February 25, 2021)
- Insurance Coverage Attorney Arthur R. Armstrong Joins Flaster Greenberg's Philadelphia Office as Shareholder, Bolstering Insurance Recovery GroupPress Release(February 18, 2021)
- Insurance Recovery Practice Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg with Addition of Three New Attorneys, Further Expanding South Florida Footprint(September 17, 2020)
- Flaster Greenberg Welcomes Back Shareholders; Bolsters Insurance Recovery Practice; and Expands Philadelphia OfficePress Release(July 31, 2020)
- Intellectual Property Department Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg; Welcomes Seven Additional Patent Group MembersPress Release(January 14, 2020)
- Press Release(January 3, 2020)
- Press Release(January 1, 2019)
- Law360 Pulse(February 12, 2021)
- Invest: South Jersey(February 13, 2020)
- The Legal Intelligencer(February 12, 2020)