IP Patent Attorney
Flaster Greenberg is currently seeking a Patent Associate to join their growing, dynamic IP practice. The ideal candidate will have 1 – 4 yrs. experience with both drafting and prosecuting US and foreign patent applications, counseling on IP matters, and supporting IP licensing and litigation. In addition, the qualified candidate will have excellent analytical skills, writing skills, and academic records. JD with a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science degree, required. Preferred, but not required, that the candidate is PA, NJ and/or DE bar eligible. Patent bar eligible.
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine and NJBiz , Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary, origination and hours bonus programs, and a comprehensive benefit package. Qualified applicants should forward their resume, transcripts, and writing sample to Attn: HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The F/G Difference
- Why F/G?
- Attorney Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Press Release(March 15, 2021)
- Flaster Greenberg Adds Patent Attorney Mark R. Luderer to Firm's Growing Intellectual Property DepartmentPress Release(February 25, 2021)
- Insurance Coverage Attorney Arthur R. Armstrong Joins Flaster Greenberg's Philadelphia Office as Shareholder, Bolstering Insurance Recovery GroupPress Release(February 18, 2021)
- Insurance Recovery Practice Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg with Addition of Three New Attorneys, Further Expanding South Florida Footprint(September 17, 2020)
- Flaster Greenberg Welcomes Back Shareholders; Bolsters Insurance Recovery Practice; and Expands Philadelphia OfficePress Release(July 31, 2020)
- Intellectual Property Department Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg; Welcomes Seven Additional Patent Group MembersPress Release(January 14, 2020)
- Press Release(January 3, 2020)
- Press Release(January 1, 2019)
- Law360 Pulse(February 12, 2021)
- Invest: South Jersey(February 13, 2020)
- The Legal Intelligencer(February 12, 2020)