Tax Associate Attorney
Flaster Greenberg PC is seeking an experienced Tax/Corporate Associate with minimum 5 - 8 yrs experience for its Tax and Corporate practice group. This person can work from either our Cherry Hill, Philadelphia, or Conshohocken offices, with flexibility to travel any of those offices on occasion. The ideal candidate should have tax research, planning, and drafting experience within a law firm environment. Desired skills and experience for the position are as follows:
- Direct experience in corporate tax matters, such as; formation, acquisition, disposition, merger and reorganization of business entities and financing needs.
- Experience in researching and analyzing complex tax issues (individual and corporate).
- Experience with tax treatment, planning and design of incentive compensation for key employees.
- Tax controversy experience.
Must have excellent academic credentials, along with strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills and analytical skills. LLM or pending preferred. NJ and PA bar required. Minimum 5 - 8 yrs direct experience in mid-size or large law firm environment highly desired. Qualified candidates should forward resume, transcript and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine and NJBiz, Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to further develop and build your legal career by working at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere.
Senior Litigation Associate
Flaster Greenberg is seeking a senior litigation associate for its Commercial Litigation practice, supporting attorneys in our insurance coverage and commercial litigation practice groups. The associate will work in the Philadelphia Center City office with occasional travel to Conshohocken and Cherry Hill as needed. Ideal candidates will have 6 yrs relevant general litigation experience, some insurance coverage and/or transportation experience is highly preferred, with outstanding academic credentials, exceptional writing, research, and analytical skills. PA or NJ bar admissions required, both preferred.
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine and NJBiz , Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. Interested candidates should forward resume with writing samples to email@example.com. EOE
Corporate Associate Attorney
Flaster Greenberg PC is seeking a mid-level corporate transactional associate to be based in our Cherry Hill office. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who has experience with reviewing and drafting agreements, working on sophisticated transactions, working in a fast-paced environment, and seeking the opportunity to handle more diverse and complex matters, take on more responsibility and work with mentors who are truly dedicated to the attorney's professional growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 4 - 5 years of corporate transactional experience inclusive of contract drafting, mergers and acquisitions, financings, and general business representation. Securities law experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- New Jersey bar license required.
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine and NJBiz , Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, transcript and writing sample in confidence to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Patent Attorney
Flaster Greenberg is currently seeking a Patent Associate to join their growing, dynamic IP practice. The ideal candidate will have 1 – 3 yrs. experience with both drafting and prosecuting US and foreign patent applications, counseling on IP matters, and supporting IP licensing and litigation. In addition, the qualified candidate will have excellent analytical skills, writing skills, and academic records. JD with a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree, required. Preferred, but not required, that candidate is PA, NJ and/or DE bar eligible. Patent bar eligible.
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine and NJBiz , Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary, origination and hours bonus programs, and a comprehensive benefit package. Qualified applicants should forward their resume, transcripts, and writing sample to Attn: HR Director at email@example.com.
- The F/G Difference
- Why F/G?
- Attorney Opportunities
- Staff Opportunities
- Press Release()
- The New Jersey Law Journal Honors Flaster Greenberg’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice with the “New Jersey Dealmakers” AwardPress Release()
- Press Release()
- Insurance Recovery Practice Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg with Addition of Three New Attorneys, Further Expanding South Florida Footprint()
- Intellectual Property Department Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg; Welcomes Seven Additional Patent Group MembersPress Release()
- The American Lawyer()
- FG Law Blog()
- Law360 Pulse()