Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine and NJBiz , Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. Qualified candidates for any of the positions listed below should forward resume, transcript and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trusts and Estates Attorney
Flaster Greenberg PC is seeking a junior/mid-level Trusts & Estates Associate with 3-5 years of direct experience for its Trust and Estates Corporate practice. This person will initially be located primarily in our Jenkintown office (which will relocate to Conshohocken this summer). The ideal candidate should have trusts and estates drafting, planning and research experience within a law firm environment. Desired skills and experience for the position are as follows:
- Trusts and Estate planning and administration experience;
- Drafting experience in wills, trusts, probate and other related forms
- Gift tax and estate tax return experience.
- Research and analyze complex tax issues (individual and corporate).
Must have excellent academic credentials along with strong written and oral communication skills; organizational and analytical skills. LL.M. in Taxation, required. PA bar required. NJ bar, a plus. Three to five years direct experience in mid-size or large law firm environment highly desired.
Corporate Transactional Associate
Flaster Greenberg PC is seeking a corporate transactional associate to be based in our Cherry Hill office. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who has acquired a strong transactional foundation and is now seeking the opportunity to work on more complex matters with mentors who are truly dedicated to the attorney's professional growth.
Desired skills and experience for the position are as follows:
- 3 – 6 years of corporate transactional experience inclusive of mergers and acquisitions, business and finance, and securities;
- Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- New Jersey bar license required.