Corporate Transactional Associate
Flaster Greenberg PC is seeking a corporate transactional associate to be based in our Cherry Hill office. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who has acquired a strong transactional foundation and is now seeking the opportunity to work on more complex matters with mentors who are truly dedicated to the attorney's professional growth.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 2-4 years of corporate transactional experience inclusive of mergers and acquisitions, business and finance, securities, and healthcare transaction and regulatory matters;
- Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- New Jersey bar license required.
Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by South Jersey Biz magazine, Flaster Greenberg offers the opportunity to build your legal career by working with top attorneys in the legal community at a firm that is dynamic and produces high quality work in a congenial office atmosphere. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and transcript in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.