IP DOCKETING SPECIALIST
Flaster Greenberg is seeking an IP Docket Specialist for its IP Patent practice in our Philadelphia Office. The Docket Specialist will be responsible for providing comprehensive IP docketing services to the firm, including maintaining foreign and domestic patent docketing on a daily basis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily docketing in Foundation IP (FIP) of US and foreign matters
- Processes filings, including clearing due dates and actions from docketing database
- Run and create new docket reports within FIP timely and clear docket on a daily basis.
- Maintain mail log of all incoming communications.
- Review all correspondence, enter due dates into the docketing system, and coordinate with attorneys/staff to ensure that all deadlines are met.
Ideal candidate will have college degree; 1 – 2 yrs docketing experience within a legal services environment. Knowledge of US and Foreign patents. Efficient and accurate data entry skills; ability to handle multiple priorities; and strong organizational skills. Qualified candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com.