Corporate Legal Assistant
Flaster Greenberg is seeking an experienced corporate secretary for its Cherry Hill, NJ office. This position requires minimum of 3+ years of administrative experience supporting attorneys who focus on Corporate Transactional, Real Estate and Employee Benefits within our corporate department. This administrative assistant will normally be responsible for the following functions which include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, updating and maintaining corporate documents
- Assisting with corporate transactions and closings
- Transcribe correspondence, memos, emails for final review and signature of respective attorney and/or paralegals.
- Maintain client files, both paper and electronic correspondence, accordingly.
- Review and route mail and correspondences accordingly. Answer calls and route to appropriate person.
- Maintain attorney calendars, make travel arrangements, and coordinate meetings.
- Perform time entry, process check requests, expense reports, and reimbursements.
The ideal candidate should possess strong computer skills, e-filing experience, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Intermediate level Outlook, Word, and Excel), Document Management system (Filesite/Imanage preferred), Computerized Timekeeping, and Adobe Acrobat. Other skills required are: strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in timely manner; and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A team player who is customer service oriented and has a strong work ethic.
Interested candidates should forward resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.