Courtney E. Dolaway is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Trusts & Estates, Taxation, and Business & Corporate Departments. She concentrates her practice on complex estate planning, estate administration, business succession, and general corporate matters. Ms. Dolaway also serves as chair of the firm's Women's Initiative Committee. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced at a boutique estate planning firm.
Ms. Dolaway represents individuals and business owners in their estate plans and corporate planning. Her focus is on determining each client’s particular situation and providing them a custom-tailored plan to assist them, their families and, if applicable, their businesses. She is particularly adept at handling larger estates as well as estate matters that have potential litigation.
A magna cum laude graduate of Washington and Lee University with a double major in math and politics, Ms. Dolaway is able to integrate her math acumen and Masters in Taxation to provide unique insights and strategies to estate planning. Her extensive experience with Court Accountings and Orphans’ Court litigation enhances her understanding of the problems that can develop in estate administration matters and in avoiding similar problems for her clients.
Licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, along with the United States District Courts for the District of New Jersey and the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania as well as the U.S. Tax Court, Ms. Dolaway received her J.D. and LL.M. with a focus on estate planning from Villanova University Charles Widger Law School.
Honors & Awards
- Named a "Lawyer on the Fast Track" by The Legal Intelligencer, 2021
- Named a Pennsylvania "Rising Star" in the area of Estate Planning & Probate, 2019 & 2020, by Thomson Reuters, publishers of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers magazine
- Named an Awesome Attorney, Trusts & Estates Law, South Jersey Magazine, 2018
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J. Willard O'Brien American Inn of Court, Pro Bono Coordinator
- (May 6, 2021)
- (September 3, 2020)
- Seven Flaster Greenberg Attorneys Honored by Thomson Reuters as 2020 Pennsylvania “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”Press Release(June 3, 2020)
- Introducing Flaster Greenberg’s Newest Shareholders; Four Attorneys Promoted in Philadelphia & Cherry HillPress Release(November 20, 2019)
- Press Release(May 28, 2019)
- Press Release(December 6, 2018)
- Flaster Greenberg Continues to Grow Business, Corporate, Estates and Tax Teams, Deepens Real Estate Department and Adds National Aviation PracticePress Release(September 4, 2018)
- CCSNJ, Flaster Greenberg, Rutgers University(September 15, 2020)
- Tax Reform Seminar Series, Part IX: Strategic Estate Planning for Family-Owned/Closely Held Business Owners(October 3, 2019)
- Estate Planning Considerations for MillennialsPhiladelphia Chapter of the Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society, Inc(September 26, 2019)
Articles & Alerts
- Estate Planning, a Thomson Reuters publication(February 1, 2021)
- The Importance of Estate PlanningAnn's Choice Television(July 1, 2016)
- The Importance of Estate Planning & Financial AdvisingTalk Radio 1210(December 13, 2013)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Court
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D.
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., Politics and Mathematics, magna cum laude