Courtney E. Dolaway is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Trusts & Estates, Taxation, and Business & Corporate Departments. She focuses her practice on estate planning, estate administration, business succession, and general corporate matters. Prior to joining the firm, she worked as a senior associate at a boutique estate planning firm.
Ms. Dolaway represents individuals and business owners in their estate plans and corporate planning. Her focus is on determining each client’s particular situation and providing them a custom-tailored plan to assist them, their families and, if applicable, their businesses. She is particularly adept at handling larger estates as well as estate matters that have potential litigation.
A graduate from Washington and Lee University with a double major in math and politics, Ms. Dolaway is able to leverage her math acumen and Masters in Taxation to provide unique insights and strategies to client’s estate plans. She also has extensive experience with Court Accountings and Orphans’ Court litigation, which enables her to understand the problems that can develop with estate administration matters and to help prevent similar problems.
Licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, along with the United States District Courts for the District of New Jersey and the Eastern & Middle District of PA, Ms. Dolaway received her J.D. and LL.M. with a focus on estate planning from Villanova University Charles Widger Law School.
Honors & Awards
- Named an Awesome Attorney, Trusts & Estates Law, South Jersey Magazine, 2018
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law J. Willard O'Brien American Inn of Court, Pro Bono Coordinator
- Press Release(December 6, 2018)
- Flaster Greenberg Continues to Grow Business, Corporate, Estates and Tax Teams, Deepens Real Estate Department and Adds National Aviation PracticePress Release(September 4, 2018)
Articles & Alerts
- The Importance of Estate PlanningAnn's Choice Television(July 1, 2016)
- The Importance of Estate Planning & Financial AdvisingTalk Radio 1210(December 13, 2013)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, Graduate Tax Program
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D.
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., Politics and Mathematics, magna cum laude