CCSNJ, Flaster Greenberg, Rutgers University
Click here for more information and to register for this event.
Get the pulse on the South Jersey economy at this virtual forum featuring industry experts. Our panel will report on current conditions and provide a six-month outlook in their respective business sectors relative to the Southern New Jersey marketplace. Attendance is free.
Speakers & Industry Sectors:
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE: Joseph Fetterman, Executive Vice President, Colliers International
- ECONOMY: Luke A. Tilley, Senior Vice President & Chief Economist, Wilmington Trust Investment Advisors
- HEALTHCARE: Mary Ann Boccolini, President/CEO, Samaritan Life Enhancing Care
- MANUFACTURING: Kenneth L'esperance, Senior Director- Accounting, Subaru of America, Inc.
- Courtney E. Dolaway, Shareholder, Business & Corporate Department, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
- Courtney Dolaway