Nicole A. Josephy is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Insurance Counseling and Recovery and Litigation Practice Groups focusing her practice on complex civil litigation and represents individual and business policyholders in insurance coverage litigation in both state and federal courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Josephy was an attorney at a boutique insurance recovery litigation firm in South Florida. Before that, Ms. Josephy worked as an associate at the largest Florida-based litigation firm. During that time, she focused in the practice areas of general commercial litigation and civil litigation, with an emphasis in construction litigation. This included the representation of general contractors, developers, design professionals, subcontractors, materials suppliers, manufacturers, owners, and other entities in construction defect, and contract claims.
- Flaster Greenberg’s Women's Initiative Supports Woman-Owned Small Business; Hosts Hands-On Cooking ClassPress Release()
- Chambers USA Ranks Flaster Greenberg's Insurance Counseling & Recovery Department for Outstanding Legal Work in PennsylvaniaPress Release()
- Press Release()
- Insurance Recovery Practice Continues to Grow at Flaster Greenberg with Addition of Three New Attorneys, Further Expanding South Florida Footprint()
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Florida State University, B.S., Political Science & Sociology