Flaster/Greenberg PC will be a platinum sponsor for the 2014 Growth and Sustainability Philadelphia Real Estate Forum, which will take place on Thursday, October 16th from 1:30 – 7:00 p.m. at the Hyatt at the Bellevue in Philadelphia, PA.
Highlighting projects like the Comcast Innovation and Technology Center and Cira Centre South, industry experts will discuss the factors fueling the growth of Philadelphia’s residential and commercial real estate markets and focus on sustainability of the City and the real estate markets.
- Dr. Peter Linneman, Principal, Linneman & Associates, Chief Economist
Panel Discussion #1: Factors fueling the growth of the Philadelphia residential and commercial real estate market
- Ira Lubert, Chairman, Lubert Adler
- Richard J. Green, CEO and Vice-Chairman, Firstrust Bank
- David Waxman, Managing Partner, MM Partners, LLC
- Brian Emmons, Vice President, Toll Brothers City Living
Panel Discussion #2: Keys to achieving sustained growth in the future
- Allan Domb, President, Allan Domb Real Estate
- Bart Blatstein, CEO, Tower Investments
- Anne Fadullon, Director of Development, Dale Corporation
- Sean Schellenger, President, Streamline Solutions, LLC
For more information on this event, or to register, click here.