Now in its second year, this event brings together industry, university and community leaders to share best practices, ask challenging questions and provide cutting edge information about sustainability in the Delaware Valley.
Nationally Acclaimed Keynote Speakers:
- Welcome by Troy Collins, Senior Vice President of The Franklin Institute
- Introductory remarks by Jerry Sweeney, President and CEO of Brandywine Realty Trust
- Mayor Michael A. Nutter discussing the highly successful Philly Green Works program
- Roger Platt, Executive Vice President of the US Green Building Council
- Henry H. Chamberlain, President and COO of BOMA International (Building Owners and Management Association)
15 Panel Discussions:
- Covering diverse topics, such as energy management systems, community engagement, building retrofits, starting a sustainable business, electric cars, LEED/Energy Star issues and more.
- Detailed list of panels and themed grid.
Flaster/Greenberg panelists include:
- (Technology Track) Electric Cars – The Future Is Now - Frank Riesenburger, Esq., Shareholder and Chair, Environmental Law Practice Group and Co-Chair, Alternative and Renewable Energy Industry Group, Flaster/Greenberg PC
- (Energy Track) Renewables – Myth or Making a Difference? - Mitch Cohen, Esq., Counsel and Co-Chair, Alternative and Renewable Energy Industry Group, Flaster/Greenberg PC
- Franklin Riesenburger