Join Adam Gersh, a labor and employment attorney and shareholder at Flaster Greenberg, to learn practical strategies for managing employees in the construction and building trades in an environment with changing cannabis laws. This interactive webinar will explore best practices, and attendees will leave with a better understanding of managing workers in an age of newly passed cannabis legislation in New Jersey.
Topics will include:
- Learning what the new cannabis laws mean for the workplace
- Handling pre-employment drug screenings
- Addressing cannabis use by employees in safety sensitive jobs
- Taking action when you suspect an employee is impaired
- Complying with drug-free workplace requirements of owners
- Managing risks arising from cannabis in the workplace
- Avoiding liability for disability discrimination for medical cannabis users
Adam E. Gersh, Esq., Shareholder * Flaster/Greenberg P.C.
Date & Time:
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Complimentary registration for all BLSJ Members
Non-member fee $25/person
Instructions for virtual participation to be sent day prior to webinar.