Eric R. Clendening is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Intellectual Property and Litigation Departments. He focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation and commercial litigation, including contract disputes, employment litigation, and other commercial disputes. He also advises clients on protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights online, including the resolution of domain name disputes and matters concerning e-commerce, online speech and conduct, and related intellectual property issues involving trademarks and copyrights.
Mr. Clendening graduated from Washington University School of Law, cum laude, where he served as associate editor of the Global Studies Law Review. He received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Cornell University, where he double majored in Honors American Studies and Italian Studies. He is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Western District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey.
- Design and implementation of online brand protection strategies for corporate clients
- Representation of companies in trademark infringement, copyright infringement, unfair competition and false advertising lawsuits
- Successfully removed infringing websites and had infringing social media profiles and pages taken down
Honors & Awards
- Named an Awesome Attorney, Business Litigation Law, South Jersey Magazine, 2018
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Press Release(December 6, 2018)
- Press Release(June 6, 2018)
- Press Release(June 8, 2015)
- Press Release(May 18, 2015)
Articles & Alerts
- Flaster Greenberg Blog(May 5, 2016)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., cum laudeRecipient of merit-based Scholar in Law Scholarship
- Dean's List
- CALI Award recipient (highest grade in class) – Gambling & the Law; Entertainment Law
- Associate Editor of Global Studies Law Review
- First Place 1L Negotiation Competition and 1L Client Counseling Competition
- Cornell University, B.A., magna cum laude, Honors American Studies, Italian Studies, Dean's List