Daniel C. Epstein is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Litigation Department, where he represents corporate and individual clients in all aspects of litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he was a Law Clerk for the Honorable Mitchel E. Ostrer in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division. He has also served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Andrea L. Rocanelli in the Superior Court of Delaware.
Mr. Epstein received his B.A. in Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University, and also holds a Certificate in Management from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he served as Executive Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law and as a member of the University of Pennsylvania Inn of Court.
Mr. Epstein is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Appellate Practice Committee of the New Jersey Bar Association
- Press Release(September 18, 2019)
Articles & Alerts
- The Legal Intelligencer(August 6, 2020)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law, Vol. 20, Executive Editor
- University of Pennsylvania Inn of Court, 2017-2018
The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Certificate in Management
Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.A., Psychology
- The Honorable Mitchel E. Ostrer, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division