Date & Time:
Thursday, April 29, 2021, Live Webcast
9:00 am - 4:10 pm
5 substantive/1 ethics
Get the latest developments on cyberlaw and data privacy.
Today, nearly everyone conducts business on the Web, giving rise to legal issues across a broad spectrum of areas. Join us to get the latest updates and practical guidance you need to protect your clients.
- Data Privacy, GDPR Enforcement, Compliance and Litigation
- Litigation Developments Due to Increased Security Incidents
- The Role of an Insurance Carrier: Ransomware Attacks and Incident Response
- Coverage Issues for Cyber Losses: The Intersection of Cyber Policies and Traditional Policies
- Proposed, Pending, and Recently Passed State and Federal Legislation: An Overview
- The Importance of Privacy Impact Assessments and Remediation