2018 TAX REFORM SERIES
Effective Strategies to Take Advantage of the New Tax Laws
Part II. Tax Reform and the Impact on U.S. Manufacturers and Exporters
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 creates planning opportunities for U.S. manufacturers and exporters.
Please join us as we review the new federal tax reform package and address specific planning opportunities. Topics will include:
- Tax reform’s impact on business structures for manufacturers and exporters
- The quasi-territorial tax regime shift for exporters and US companies doing business overseas
- The use of the interest-charge domestic international sales corporations (IC-DISCs) and its planning opportunities for exporters
- Use of Roth IRAs, with a discussion of Summa Holdings, Inc. v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue
- Potential estate and gift planning opportunities
- Learn how to leverage government backed programs to access capital and extend credit while minimizing risk
- Steven S. Poulathas, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Joseph M. Hayes, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Regina Gordin, Deputy Managing Director, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Chris Topolewski, Principal & Advisor, West Capital Management (Moderator)
Date & Time:
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Registration and Networking: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Seminar and Q&A: 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Flaster Greenberg PC's Cherry Hill Office
1810 Chapel Ave West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Attorneys: 1 substantive Pennsylvania CLE credits (NJ reciprocal)
CPAs: 1 PA and NJ CPE credit
Not able to make it to Part II of our 2018 Tax Reform Series in person? You’ll still be able to attend the presentation via Facebook Live! Tune into FG’s Facebook Page on May 17th at 8:30 a.m. to hear from our panelists as they navigate through the new law and help you identify the strategy that best suits your business.
*Please note that attendees must be present in-person to be eligible for 1 Pennsylvania and New Jersey CPE credit and 1 substantive Pennsylvania CLE credit.