For owners of commercial or high-end residential property in Medford, there is no better time to consider appealing your 2012 real estate tax assessment. Here is why:
- Medford is undergoing a Township-wide Revaluation.
- In a revaluation year, all assessments are required to be based on the fair market value of each property; therefore, a tax appeal cannot be defended by the Township using a 15% higher value allowed in non-revaluation years.
- The value of comparable properties may never be lower.
Our program will cover:
- General market conditions
- Meetings with Revaluation Companies
- Getting value from a tax appeal
- Question & answer session
Who should attend:
- Owners of commercial and high-end residential real estate within the Medford town limits who are interested in the current real estate market and 2012 tax appeal issues
- Owners of office, industrial/warehouse complexes, retail properties, restaurants and multifamily properties are encouraged to attend
Medford Village Country Club
28 Golf View Drive
Medford, NJ 08055
Registration, networking and breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.