Jennifer D. Katz is a member of Flaster Greenberg’s Insurance Counseling & Recovery Practice Group focusing her practice on representing policyholders in disputes with insurance companies.
Ms. Katz assists corporate and individual policyholders (including private and public corporations, hospitals, and pharmaceutical and media companies) with coverage issues under varied insurance policies such as Property, General Liability, Directors & Officers, and Errors & Omissions policies. She handles various coverage issues including property damage, product liability, advertising injury, business interruption, and property valuation. Ms. Katz also counsels her clients in the non-litigation context including: analyzing coverage after a loss has occurred or a claim has been made and assisting the policyholder in presenting the claim to the insurance company; responding to inquiries from the insurance company; and evaluating and responding to errors in the insurance company’s coverage position. She also drafts insurance provisions to commercial service agreements in anticipation of future events or activities.
In addition to insurance coverage cases, Ms. Katz represents clients in government investigations and matters involving complex contract disputes, tort liability, and criminal law.
- Flaster Greenberg’s Women's Initiative Supports Woman-Owned Small Business; Hosts Hands-On Cooking ClassPress Release()
- Chambers USA Ranks Flaster Greenberg's Insurance Counseling & Recovery Department for Outstanding Legal Work in PennsylvaniaPress Release()
- Press Release()
- Flaster Greenberg Continues Lateral Hiring Boom with the Addition of Shareholder Jay M. Levin; Formalizes Insurance Counseling & Recovery PracticePress Release()
Articles & Alerts
- Flaster Greenberg Launches Insurance Recovery Group With Laterals From Offit Kurman, Weisbrod Matteis & CopleyThe Legal Intelligencer()
- The Philadelphia Business Journal()
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers Law School - Newark, J.D., cum laude, received the honor of Order of the Coif
- University of Michigan, B.S. Biology, Dean’s List
- Late Judge Charles J. Walsh, Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division