Janet C. Edelstein concentrates her practice on the preparation of wills, trusts, guardianship petitions, financial powers of attorney and healthcare powers of attorney. She works hand-in-hand with clients to actualize their estate planning goals by ensuring that assets are properly titled and appropriate beneficiary designations are in place. Additionally, she assists clients with the formation of closely-held businesses as well as transfers of ownership interests for such businesses.
Admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland, Ms. Edelstein received her J.D. from American University Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C.
Service to the community is evident in Ms. Edelstein’s work outside of the firm, where she serves as a Board member for BookSmiles, the Lafayette College Council of Lafayette Women and the Merion Square Scout House. She also participates in the Gladwyne Civic Association, where she is a past board member.
- Board Member, BookSmiles
- Board Member, Lafayette College Council of Lafayette Women
- Board Member, Merion Square Scout House
- Past Board Member, Gladwyne Civic Association
- (September 1, 2020)
- Flaster Greenberg Opens Conshohocken Office Effective July 1, 2019: Maintains Presence in JenkintownPress Release(June 28, 2019)
- Press Release(January 1, 2019)