Flaster Greenberg provides a full range of services relating to the compensation of employees, from the simplest bonus plans to the most complex 401(k) or phantom stock plan. We recognize that there is no “one size fits all” employee benefit program. Each plan must be crafted to serve the needs of a particular business, whether that means attracting or retaining key employees, structuring employee incentives to achieve the goals of the business owners, or creating a retirement program or exit strategy for the owners themselves.
Integration with Other Practice Areas
Our employee benefits attorneys work closely with attorneys in other practice areas including commercial transactions and labor and employment law. In the area of commercial transactions, employee benefit plan issues can often be of profound importance in the context of the acquisition or sale of a business, financing transactions and even the choice of a business entity. Attorneys in our labor and employment practice group work closely with the employee benefits practice group in a diverse range of matters involving the rights or claims of employees and employers in connection with employee benefit programs.
- Labor & Employment Law Attorney Adam Gersh Tapped by NJ 101.5 FM for Commentary on NJ’s New Paid Sick Leave Law(October 9, 2018)
- Flaster Greenberg Continues to Grow Business, Corporate, Estates and Tax Teams, Deepens Real Estate Department and Adds National Aviation PracticePress Release(September 4, 2018)
- Tax Reform Seminar Series, Part VI: Employee Benefits Update & Overview of Compensation Arrangements for Small Businesses(March 28, 2019)
- Primepoint, LLC(May 12, 2016)
Articles & Alerts
- (March 13, 2019)
- (October 29, 2018)
- Legal Alert(March 27, 2017)
- Legal Alert(July 2, 2013)