Damien Nicholas Tancredi is a member of Flaster Greenberg's Bankruptcy, Financial Restructuring and Risk Management Department. He focuses his practice on bankruptcy and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Flaster Greenberg, Mr. Tancredi was an associate at Cozen O’Connor. He also served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Jerome O. Herlihy of the Superior Court of Delaware in and for New Castle County. Additionally, he served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Henry duPont Ridgely of the Supreme Court of Delaware through the Josiah Oliver Wolcott Fellowship.
Mr. Tancredi graduated from Widener University School of Law, magna cum laude, with his J.D. and a Business Organization Law Certificate, with honors and pro bono distinctions. He was a member of the senior staff on the Widener Law Review, served as the vice president of the Moot Court Honor Society, and was a member of the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society. He received his B.A. from Temple University, cum laude, with a triple major in psychology, criminal justice, and sociology.
Mr. Tancredi is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey as well as the United States District Court for the districts of Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey.
Honors & Awards
- Named a Pennsylvania "Rising Star" in the area of Bankruptcy - Business, 2016 - 2019, by Thomson Reuters, publishers of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers magazine
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Delaware Volunteer Legal Services, pro bono attorney
- Delaware Bankruptcy Inn of Court
- Turnaround Management Association, Philadelphia Chapter
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Society at Widener University School of Law, guest judge
- Moot Court Honor Society at Widener University School of Law, guest judge
- Press Release(May 28, 2019)
- Press Release(May 18, 2018)
- Nine Flaster Greenberg Attorneys Honored by Thomson Reuters as 2017 Pennsylvania “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”Press Release(May 18, 2017)
- Nine Flaster Greenberg Attorneys Honored by Thomson Reuters as 2016 Pennsylvania “Super Lawyers” and “Rising Stars”Press Release(May 11, 2016)
- Press Release(May 18, 2015)
- Press Release(November 24, 2014)
Articles & Alerts
- (August 7, 2018)
- New Jersey Law Journal(March 12, 2018)
- Philadelphia Business Journal(October 3, 2016)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Business Organization Law Certificate, with honors
- Josiah Oliver Wolcott Fellowship recipient
- Pro bono distinction
- Senior Staff Member, Widener Law Review
- Vice President, Moot Court Honor Society
- Member, Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society
- Temple University, B.A., Triple Major: Criminal Justice, Psychology & Sociology, cum laude
- The Honorable Jerome O. Herlihy of the Superior Court of Delaware
- The Honorable Henry duPont Ridgely of the Supreme Court of Delaware (Wolcott Clerk)