Flaster Greenberg's Third Annual M&A Conference
SPONSORED BY Flaster Greenberg, M&T BANK, and KPMG
Join us as we partner with our colleagues from M&T Bank and KPMG for Flaster Greenberg’s 3rd annual Mergers & Acquisitions half-day conference.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the M&A and middle market industries and make meaningful connections that could prove advantageous for the next deal. Our esteemed panelists consisting of investment bankers, commercial bankers, accountants, business brokers, insurance professionals and attorneys will discuss current trends in M&A, representation and warranty insurance, tax planning and strategies, business valuations, earnouts and lower middle market transaction trends, in addition to ample time for networking.
Our half-day program is geared toward accountants, financial advisors, bankers, investors, M&A advisory firms, CFOs, CEOs, business owners/managers/directors, and in-house counsel. CPE and CLE credits will be available. Confirmed itinerary and speakers are listed below.
Date and Time
Thursday, January 19, 2023 | 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Breakfast & Networking:
8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
12:00 – 1:30 p.m. (separate registration required)
DoubleTree by Hilton
2349 Marlton Pike West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Networking and Breakfast
8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Welcome and Introductory Remarks
- Tami Bogutz Steinberg, Chair, Business & Corporate Department, Flaster Greenberg PC
Session I: What’s Trending in M&A
8:40 – 9:40 a.m.
- Christopher Hanssens, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Eureka Equity Partners
- Paul Hogan, Managing Director-Debt Capital Markets, M&T Bank
- Steve Kantor, Executive Vice President, KEH Insurance Agency
- Ian Pemberton, Managing Director, KPMG Corporate Finance LLC
- Alan Zuckerman, Shareholder, Corporate, Tax, and Trusts & Estates, Flaster Greenberg PC
Session II: Tax Planning
9:50 – 10:40 a.m.
- Diane DeCesare, CPA, MT, Tax Partner, Armanino LLP
- Adam DiMedio, Managing Director, KPMG M&A Tax
- Joseph Hayes, Shareholder, Corporate, Tax, and Trusts & Estates, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Jeffrey Kelson, Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Matthew Meltzer, Counsel, Corporate and Tax, Flaster Greenberg PC
Session III: Business Valuations, Earnouts, Lower Middle Market Transactions
10:50 – 11:30 a.m.
- Steve Raymond, Managing Director, The DAK Group, Ltd.
- Ken Richardson, Executive Director, Vantage Commercial
- Stacey Udell, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, Principal, Regional Director, HBK Cannabis Solutions
- Mariel Giletto, Shareholder, Corporate, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Steven Poulathas, Co-Managing Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
12:00 – 1:30 p.m.