Join us for Part III of Flaster Greenberg's Corporate & Tax Webinar Series: The FG Annual M&A Update, where we will partner with our esteemed colleagues from M&T Bank and KPMG Corporate Finance LLC to review the current landscape of the M&A market, the pandemic’s impact on middle market M&A, and what lies ahead.
Specific topics to be addressed include:
- Capital Markets Overview
- Activity levels and trends
- Private equity overhang
- Valuation trends
- Credit markets
- Positioning post-COVID-19
- Understanding impact on performance
- Normalization adjustments
- Working capital impact
- Lender perspective
CPE and CLE credits will be available. This webinar is geared toward accountants, financial advisors, bankers, investors, M&A advisory firms, CFOs, CEOs, business owners/managers/directors, and in-house counsel.
Questions can be submitted ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attendees will also have the option to ask questions during the webinar.
- Paul Hogan, Managing Director, M&T Investment Bank-Debt Markets
- Ian Pemberton, Managing Director, KPMG Corporate Finance LLC
- Tami Bogutz Steinberg, Shareholder and Chair, Business & Corporate Department, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Thursday, July 1, 2021
2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Virtual. Zoom details will be provided the day prior to the event.
1.0 Pennsylvania CLE credits (NJ reciprocal)
1.0 Pennsylvania and New Jersey CPE credits