Christina M. Lechette is a member of the firm’s Business & Corporate Law Department focusing her practice on estate administration, and drafting, reviewing, and filing a variety of estate planning documents.
Ms. Lechette has more than five years of experience drafting estate planning documents for clients of varying net worth. She has drafted Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts, Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trusts, Qualified Personal Residence Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Charitable Trusts, and more.
Christina has also prepared petitions for Orphans’ Court proceedings, premarital agreements, lease agreements, promissory notes, corporate resolutions, and LLC and partnership formation documents.
In addition, she has reviewed business contracts, real estate agreements, and medical documents related to special needs trusts.
Ms. Lechette earned a LL.M in taxation, and a J.D., from Temple University Beasley School of Law. She graduated cum laude from Temple University with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with majors in legal studies and risk management and insurance.
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Committee Member, Probate and Tax Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Probate and Trust Law Section
- Northeast Community Center for Behavioral Health (Philadelphia, PA)
- Board of Directors (2013-present)
- US Tax Court
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.
- Temple University, Fox School of Business, BBA, Legal Studies; Risk Management and Insurance; cum laude