Four Flaster Greenberg attorneys have been tapped as speakers and to moderate a variety of educational seminars planned for the 61st Annual Atlantic Builder's Convention. The April 14-16 convention, taking place at the Atlantic City Convention Center, will offer a selection of 15 educational tracks geared toward providing powerful information to the attendees to help guide them in their business decisions and planning.
Of the 15 courses, five will feature a Flaster Greenberg attorney. Shareholders Robert Washburn, Mitchell Cohen, Marty Judge and Michele Tarantino will each contribute their knowledge of the law in relation to their panel's subject matter. Their respective programs, including dates and times, are noted below:
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
- 9:00 -10:30 a.m., Marty Judge, Annual Environmental Review, 4th Floor
Thursday, April 15, 2010
- 9:00 - 10:30 a.m., Robert Washburn, Moderator, Legal Trends - Part I, Land Use Law, 4th Floor
- 11:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Robert Washburn, Moderator, Legal Trends - Part II, Environmental Law, 4th Floor
- 11:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m., Mitchell Cohen, The Technical Requirements of Solar Electrical & Thermal Systems, 3rd Floor
- 1:30 - 3:00 p.m., Michele Tarantino, Ask the Experts booth, Commercial Leasing; Exhibit Show Floor
Throughout the convention, attendees can visit Flaster Greenberg's exhibit table at booth # 1200 on the exhibit show floor.
About the Atlantic Builders Convention: The Atlantic Builders Convention (ABC) is the largest regional builder trade show in the northeast, designed for builders, contractors, remodelers, and any other home builder-related enterprise. There are nearly 600 exhibits of innovative products and services that range from helping to expedite your project deadlines to enhancing the finished product. The combination of state-of-the art products, innovative services, helpful demonstrations and expert advice from our Ask The Experts booths; the ABC inspires attendees with countless ideas to aid in the success of their business.