Learn about advising clients in the purchase or sale of a business with this comprehensive and practical guide and seminar:
- Discuss the interaction of business judgment and law when a business is being bought or sold
- Listen and learn as a panel of experienced attorneys work through a fact pattern that will address the numerous legal requirements and practical considerations of such a transaction
- Get practical advice on advising and representing clients- including often overlooked problem areas and potential pitfalls
- Learn the special concerns of the client who is buying a business and the client who is selling the business
Receive the 7th Edition of Buying and Selling a Business chock-full of info—including checklists and forms!
Chapters will include The Acquisition Process, Securities Law Implications, Environmental Considerations in Buying and many more!
4 Total CLE Credits (No Ethics)
- Tami Bogutz Steinberg, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster/Greenberg PC, Member, Business and Corporate Law Practice Group
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Tami Steinberg