2018 TAX REFORM SERIES
Effective Strategies to Take Advantage of the New Tax Laws
Part III: Trusts & Estates Planning Post Tax Reform
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 dramatically changed the landscape of estate planning for business owners and their advisors. This seminar will focus on:
- Planning in an uncertain tax environment
- Building flexibility into existing and new estate plans
- Thinking inside and outside the box
- Understanding tax treatment and consequences of sophisticated estate planning techniques
- Balancing income tax with the estate tax
- When to take advantage of tax elections
David S. Neufeld, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Renee C. Vidal Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
Date & Time:
Thursday, June 14, 2018
Registration and Networking: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Seminar and Q&A: 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Flaster Greenberg PC's Cherry Hill Office
1810 Chapel Ave West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Attorneys: 1 substantive Pennsylvania CLE credits (NJ reciprocal)
CPAs: 1 PA and NJ CPE credit
Not able to make it to Part III of our 2018 Tax Reform Series in person? You’ll still be able to attend the presentation via Facebook Live! Tune into FG’s Facebook Page on June 14th at 8:30 a.m. to hear from our panelists as they navigate through the new law and help you identify the strategy that best suits your business.
*Please note that attendees must be present in-person to be eligible for 1 Pennsylvania and New Jersey CPE credit and 1 substantive Pennsylvania CLE credit.