Please join us for an informal discussion on planning and positioning your business for your personal exit or other succession plans.
Topics and discussion points will include:
- Options and timelines for your exit of the business
- Taking advantage of current market conditions to maximize value
- Identifying the best suitors
- Preparing your company for succession or sale
- Minimizing taxes to achieve your goals
- Peter Cook, Director, Everingham & Kerr, Inc.
- Bob Pantaliano, President, CFO 360
- Frank Spezzano, President, IRUS Advisory Corp.
- Tami Bogutz Steinberg, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Mark Tressel, Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking, Beneficial Bank
Date and Time:
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Flaster Greenberg PC
4 Penn Center
1600 JFK Boulevard, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Tami Steinberg