New Jersey regulators are implementing dramatic changes in the remediation of contaminated sites. The NJDEP is formulating the details of how this new law will be applied.
Based on continuing talks with NJDEP personnel and private consultants, who will be "Licensed Site Professionals" standing in the shoes of regulators, Flaster Greenberg's environmental attorneys provide in-depth analysis on what to expect as the SRRA goes into effect.
Topics addressed will include:
- SRRA pitfalls for the unwary
- RAO/NFA and the new permit programs
- Contract issues
- Baseline and offsite issues
- Mandatory timeframes, extensions and the "one miss" rule
- Presumptive remedies for sensitive populations
- Conflicts of interest and insurance issues involving the LSRP
- LSRPs: their role, their association and their possible impact
Program approved for 1.5 substantive Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits
|Flaster Greenberg PC||Roux Associates|
|Environmental law shareholders:||VP & Principal Scientist|
|Marty Judge |