Click here for more information or to register.
This expansive seminar will detail critical new laws and regulations facing the building industry. Expert panelists will cover the following topics: the recently enacted Stranded Assets law and Site Remediation Reform Act 2.0; building codes and fire safety standards; affordable housing; other pertinent environmental and utility related regulations.
Speakers, Part 1
- Steven Dalton, Esq., Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla
- Tony DiLodovico, Bowman Consulting
- Marty Judge, Esq., Flaster Greenberg PC
- Jeromie Lange, PE, PP, Maser Consulting
- Andrew Robins, Esq., Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
- George Tyler, Esq., Tyler & Carmelli
Speakers, Part 2
- NJBA Vice President Michael Canuso, Kings Management Services, LLC
- Thomas F. Carroll, Esq., Hill Wallack
- Robert Goldsmith, Esq., Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis
- Matthew Kaplan, ReVireo
- NJBA Immediate Past President Thomas Troy, Sharbell Development Corp.
- Robert Washburn, Esq., Flaster Greenberg PC
Date and Time
September 25, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
NJBA Conference Area
One Washington Blvd., Lower Level
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
2.4 NJ CLE credits
NJBA Builder Member - Free
NJBA Master Sponsor - $95
NJBA Member - $105
Non-Member - $155
- Marty Judge
- Robert Washburn