Please click here for more information or to register.
This CLE webinar will prepare healthcare counsel to advise and guide healthcare providers, medical staffs and hospitals working towards medical staff bylaws compliance with the Joint Commission standards, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Conditions of Participation, the National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) standards, and other applicable federal and state laws.
- Alma L. Saravia, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Richard D. Barton, Partner, Procopio Cory Hargreaves & Savitch
- Adrienne E. Marting, Partner, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
- Elizabeth A. (Libby) Snelson, President, Legal Counsel for the Medical Staff
Date & Time:
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
Who should attend:
- Medical Staff
- Healthcare Providers
- Hospital Administrators
- CMS/Joint Commission medical staff standards
- New National Practitioner Guidebook impact on bylaw
- Best practices
This program has been approved for 1.80 NJ CLE credits, but is also approved in other states. Please see the registration link for a breakdown by state.