Click here for more information or to register.
Adam Gersh will participate in a seminar for the Camden County Bar Assocation discussing how the new regulations and case law related to medical marijuana will affect legal cases including employment, criminal and special education.
Topics will include:
- When is marijuana legal?
- New medical conditions recognized
- Medical marijuana in employment issues
- Medical marijuana in criminal cases
- Medical marijuana in special education and disabilities law
Date and Time
November 19, 2019
4:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Camden County Bar Association
1040 North Kings Highway
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- Craig D. Becker, Esq., Craig D. Becker Attorney at Law
- Nancianne Aydelotte, Esq., Law Office of N. Aydelotte
- Adam Gersh, Esq., Flaster Greenberg PC
Eligible for 2.4 CLE credits