Catastrophic storms, trade embargoes, civil unrest around the world, cyber attacks, and economic volatility serve as an unpleasant reminder that natural disasters and other external events can disrupt normal business operations for weeks, months, and sometimes longer. And with the rise of ransomware, financially driven fraud, and cyber attacks, the risk to the modern financial institutions is at an all-time high.
Discenza Business Continuity Solutions, DFDR Consulting, and Flaster Greenberg invite you to a presentation that will explain how you can help your clients evaluate their risks and protect their assets and livelihoods with a business continuity plan, cybersecurity plan, and other appropriate contractual and legal considerations.
Topics and discussion points will include:
- How to identify the potential losses for which a business is vulnerable
- How to identify which business operations are the most critical ones and need to be recovered first
- The basic components of a Business Continuity Plan
- How to protect your company and its assets from fraud, phishing, ransomware, and advanced cyber attacks
- Ways to lessen vulnerabilities in existing contracts with vendors, customers, employees, and partners
- David Discenza, President, Discenza Business Continuity Solutions
- Ken Pyle, Partner, DFDR Consulting
- Tami Bogutz Steinberg, Esq. Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
This program has been approved for 1.0 CPE Credits.
Date & Time:
October 15, 2015
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Program
9:30 – 10:00 a.m. Q&A
Flaster Greenberg PC
1810 Chapel Avenue West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002, 2nd Floor
- Tami Steinberg