Click here to register. Seating is limited.
Please join us on September 19, 2019 for this educational seminar discussing What You Need to Know About the Latest Labor Laws Covering Hiring.
Topic Highlights include:
- complying with New Jersey's recently enacted laws limiting employer's reliance on candidate's salary histories when screening potential employees;
- how New Jersey's evolving laws on medical cannabis and accommodations are changing the screening process;
- the latest views from the EEOC and the courts on policies to create diversity in the workplace;
- ways to limit liability that may arise from pre-employment screening;
- what you need to know about on-boarding new employees.
- Adam E. Gersh, Labor and Employment Attorney, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Ben Ventresca, Managing Partner, Brandywine Consulting
- Judy Sailer, HR Specialist, Primepoint LLC
Date and Time
Thursday, September 19, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast and Networking
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Seminar
Primepoint HRMS & Payroll
2 Springside Road
Westampton, NJ 08060
1.5 SHRM and 1.5 HRCI Credits Available