The panel will highlight permitting issues and anticipated regulatory changes that arise under the NJDEP's Land Use Management and Water Resources regulatory programs. Regulations that will be discussed include: the Water Quality Management Planning rules and wastewater management planning process, Flood Hazard Area Control Act rules, Coastal Zone Management rules, Freshwater Wetlands rules, and Stormwater Management rules. Panelists will include NJDEP representatives and experts from the regulated community.
- Marty Judge, Shareholder, Flaster Greenberg PC
- Tony DiLodovico, Bowman Consulting, formally Omland Engineering Associates
- Ginger Kop'Kash, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- Jeromie Lange, Maser Consulting PA
- Clint B. Allen, Esq., Archer & Greiner PC
- MODERATOR: Michael J. Gross, Esq., Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla PC
Date & Time:
Thursday, March 31, 2016
11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Atlantic City Convention Center
Atlantic City, NJ
- Marty Judge